Posts: 32 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Pärnu, Estonia
Originally Posted by maximilian1st View Post
Hi,
could edit your first post and add this info for everyone to notice straight away that it is not useful anymore with PR 1.3.
Thank you for your efforts with modest.
Done. I changed the title and added a short message.

Last edited by baxyp; 2010-10-31 at 18:44.

The Following User Says Thank You to baxyp For This Useful Post:
it should be usefull in PR1.3 because the problems just continue after installing PR1.3

My email client crashes allot! most of the time when i get a notification of my email and i click it, email wont start and crashes back to desktop. After that im unable to open email client... when i open email client it shows my 3 accounts, and after approx 10 seconds it crashes back to desktop again.

When this happens i need to approx wait 10 minutes. after that time of doing nothing on the phone for some misterious reason it all of a sudden starts up on its own and i can use the email again normaly.

Besides this i have a bug that for some reason 80% of the times i open my email account the inbox button is not shown and a loading icon is shown in the top bar for about 30 to 60 seconds. after that time the inbox all of a sudden shows up. i removed all email from the inbox and still with an emty inbox it sometimes loads a minute. When this bug happens quiting email and open again does not help. i need to let it load until inbox is shown or else the cycle starts over.

Can someone PLEASE tell me whats causing this extremely annoying delays?

Last edited by sygys; 2011-02-17 at 10:38.

I have exactly the same problem with the PR1.3 and overclock!
I really would like a solution.
Should I try this fix or it is useless ?
thanks you