Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Are these the only phones for this NW11??? No High-end good mobile smartphone Computer???
****!! Nokia is falling down....!!!

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by neotalk View Post
16 GB mass memory (no slot for micro-SD cards)

512 MB SDRAM

BV-5JW 3.7V 1450mAh

thats a downgrade as far as i am concerned from the N9.

PRETTY POOR REALLY.

I THINK PRICE QUOTED FROM ELOP WAS 420 EUROS BEFORE TAXES ETC?
Yes. So roughly the same price as N9 with 20%ish European VAT.

Lmao, Elop really thinks that is what is going to break Windows Phone into the marketplace?

He made all these concessions to Microsoft, threw Qt under the bus, and this is what Microsoft gave them? No leniency on the Hardware requirements so they can't differentiate themselves?

I'm so glad I have my N9, in the US too

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Also no forward facing camera like the N9, despite having the same body.
That is what has me disappointed. I would prefer a 4" screen but I can deal with a lesser one. Especially with tablets getting cheaper I can just pick one of those up to replace my browsing habits on my phone. The lack of a front facing camera, though, really disappoints me.

As far as performance, owning a Samsung Focushas made me realize that benchmarks are pointless for windows phones. They run amazingly well.

Originally Posted by mmurfin87 View Post
That is what has me disappointed.
The whole f***ing has me disappointed.

There's no deviation from the same old same old. That's the thing I liked about Nokia, they deviated from the same old slab designs and they weren't afraid to try new things, like case design and going completely off the drawing boards when it came to OS features and complete OS's.

That's what I liked about my last 2 Nokia phones (N95-8GB and N900). They were Frankenstein phones IMO...... Ugly b@st@rds to look at, but they were the legends.

Tags
lumia 800, performance, windows phone