Hi
So i really want to install nitdroid to my n9 but when i should download the meego firmware (pr1.3) i don't know what variant is my phone. Can i check it with IMEI? Or with some secret codes? () And when i flash it do i lost all backups?

Thank you for answering.

Originally Posted by hene193 View Post
Hi
So i really want to install nitdroid to my n9 but when i should download the meego firmware (pr1.3) i don't know what variant is my phone. Can i check it with IMEI? Or with some secret codes? () And when i flash it do i lost all backups?

Thank you for answering.
Take out your phone's SIM tray, your firmware variant is printed on the sticker. Then search for it on Navifirm.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlinkThinks For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
sysinfoclient -g /device/product-code
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
That sim tray thing was amazing idea and it worked. Now i'm happy android user. Thank you.