Notices

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by DJJonosound View Post
Also, do you know if you can change the textedit text colour? I couldnt find the tag myself.
I know, but it is hard to remember

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
It seems you like to fix text-editor's toolbar-style?
meditortoolbarstyle.css

hmm if u cant make it white, keep it black but the background make it white and flat no gradient,

the the menu, i would suggest making bold text and white, and to totaly improve readabily make the background get darker and not sharp, (possible with homescreensettings, just the statusbar needs to be optimized, isint it possible to make the statusbar have an invisble background? and to play regarding the background? or since its Css
it should work like this that it has teh same background of the systembackground but it takes just a part of it:
width : whatever
height: statusbarhight
background:url left top;

but idk if its even css

3G Icon imo is total unreadable same goes for the clock, suggest to make them bolder

is it possible to change the statusbar regarding the app runing? than i would suggest to make it change background color regarding the app rather changing every apps header, u could try to make a statusbar ontop the old on when an app launches i dont know how the theming works but it seems like css?

I mean the normal buttons, the got a border which right now are black ( Buttons with Text)

the toolbar has a bit too dark line at top i would make it lightgray would fit better

it would also be very nice to have a background for the apps that changes depending on ur selected background

Last edited by momoelz; 2013-12-12 at 09:00.

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
I understand most of that, I will adjust 3g icon. You must have a really crap screen on your n9 though because its really easy to see on mine. I wont adjust the clock or launcher though. I cant just "make it bolder" because of the font file. A lot of ios7 features in terms of backgrounds and text colours cant be done because of css limitations. Looking forward to improving textedit though.

Great for a first version...

only one thing ..

Operator name disappeared
Attached Images

Last edited by Ta76eem; 2013-12-12 at 09:24.

Home screen settings error? I have no idea. Maybe re install.

what about battery ...
only apear as icon not as numbers%

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ New Delhi
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
@dak_sriv
i haven't given any suggestion, it is just original postinst from ios7 theme

My suggestion: you should add gis-manifest

Maybe I should. I installed the app, changed the fonts and stuff. The UI is very sparse... like ... with very bad graphic quality as contrary to the 1st poaest by DJJonoSound.. =/

it 1) What's Aegis-manifest? http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/docs/...st_syntax.html was helpful, but not in your context. =/

unmm help?

Last edited by dak_sriv; 2013-12-12 at 14:55.

Originally Posted by Ta76eem View Post
what about battery ...
only apear as icon not as numbers%
I cant make an accurate percentage unless you install unrestricted system UI. I could make one that works in 5 stages (0, 20, 40, 60, 80,) but that would be silly :P I am looking into it though.

battery percentage doesn't appear ...
installed from unrestricted system UI
That's what I meant