Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by Clubberlang View Post
What the hell do I do if i haven't used auto installer.

I can't see NIt Droid in the Application Manager. I have extras-devel enabled.

This is insanely frustrating.

I do have my n900 OC'd with Titan's Kernel. Help me please
first uninstall it from the app manager
then to go xterm and type "apt-get install nitdroid-installer"

OMG im freaking out.. i need help ! i ve been trying for 2 weeks to partition my sd card but i cant. ive tried it straight from my n900 and it doesnt work and tried it with paragon partiton manager but it jus lets me partition the sd into one ..i need help bad. i dont kno what to do.

when i try the auto installer it gets stuck on "formatting /dev/mmcblk1p2 (ext3) . . ." and nothing happens, thats why i tried to partition the sd with paragon partition manager.please help

hey guys icant seem to install flash 10.1, everytime i install it says application not installed, the previous version of nitdroid was ok..

N9 64gb black

Originally Posted by Juanma9 View Post
OMG im freaking out.. i need help ! i ve been trying for 2 weeks to partition my sd card but i cant. ive tried it straight from my n900 and it doesnt work and tried it with paragon partiton manager but it jus lets me partition the sd into one ..i need help bad. i dont kno what to do.

when i try the auto installer it gets stuck on "formatting /dev/mmcblk1p2 (ext3) . . ." and nothing happens, thats why i tried to partition the sd with paragon partition manager.please help
http://wiki.nitdroid.com/index.php?title=N900-install
follow steps 1,2,3 then "nitdroid" in xterm

already tried that and it didnt work for me. i think i found the solution tho, i used paragon partiton manager 9.0 and im pretty sure it worked.. it went by that message" formatting /dev/mmcblk1p2 (ext3) . . " and now im at Downloading Nit droid 0.0.8... and its staying there for a while.. ima leave it over night and see what happens...
thank u for ur time fahadj2003.

am i doing good or not? cuz everywhere i read it says that it takes bout 8 minutes but its been like half an hour now and nothing happens its still stuck at "Downloading NitDroid-0.0.8-Popov.tar.bz2 ..." nothing happens after that.

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by zaoltryence View Post
hey guys icant seem to install flash 10.1, everytime i install it says application not installed, the previous version of nitdroid was ok..
same here cannot install flash 10.1 and i wanted to install angey birds lite for android but it is saying application not installed.

Posts: 478 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
am i doing good or not? cuz everywhere i read it says that it takes bout 8 minutes but its been like half an hour now and nothing happens its still stuck at "Downloading NitDroid-0.0.8-Popov.tar.bz2 ..." nothing happens after that.
Give it time. If you have not been given and error, it is working.

Don't forget the thanks button if I helped you

The Following User Says Thank You to mornage For This Useful Post:
check the download speed from conky
mine is around 25kbps
thats why
maybe the server is overloaded

Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
probly is server being hammered