N770 Internet Browsing device or Reading deivce?

I know it should be both but 1 month with it i think its only good for Html pages.

So i say right now its only for Internet Browsing.

what do you ppl think?

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Stockholm area
Browsing or/and Reading device?

I for my part will add one item more, Listen.

Nokia 770 a Browsing, Reading and Listen device.

Browsing, well, speck for it self.

Reading
After extensive search for suitable file-format for FBReader I have, thanks to people here on the Forum, found lots of free ebooks to download and read.
Here: http://www.fictionbook.ru/en/
And I always download the ebooks both to one of my PC and to the 770.
Doing a lot of reading on my Samsung SyncMaster 193T in Portrait form, in may Studio, but then to carry on reading on the 770, outstretch in one of the favourite easy chair, just make it super.
And then last.

Listen
With the appropriate music, web radio or mp3-playlist, over the headset, well I will say:
In all the years I have been working with computers, and that is a lot of ears, I never have had such a good time, as now with the 770.

TTP

I second the last opinion: the gadget of my life.
I bought it specifically as an ebook reader, and I've some experience with those kind of devices (Rocket ebook, Hiebook): it is the best one, ever.
Moreover, reading while listening to my favorite internet radio ... well, it's priceless (and yes, I payed it with a mastercard ;-)

alessandro

well said allexxx, listening part i missed.
Yes its also my primary reading device and secondary surfing device. i dont even touch palm zire any longer.

what about gaming ?

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Stockholm area
Gaming

I have touch this subject before, yes Gaming could well be the forth argument for 770.

My wife often says, can I have go at Nako, her score always under 60 with a 48 as best. I on other hand is not that taken with games, but the version of Marbles in the 770, appeal to me, unfortunately the Marbles application is not working as it should, hope it will be corrected in coming software updates.

TTP

I agree with all four of the above uses... Don't forget watching. I don't watch much on the 770 myself, but my 5 year old son loves it. I let him watch his favorite cartoons on it while we are waiting for a table at a restaurant, etc. It's a great way to help keep him entertained during a boring wait. He also likes to draw and play games on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to MikeB For This Useful Post:
I use mine mostly for listening, but really wish that some type of E. Q. were available.