Notices

Has anyone found a way to successfully sync their google contacts with their N900 contacts?

I am currently using NuevaSync (http://www.nuevasync.com) via Mail-For-Exchange and can retrieve contacts FROM google, but it appears that any new phone number I add to the N900 does not sync BACK to google.

Any suggestions?

The Following User Says Thank You to SanderLewis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
Not that this helps much but Neuvasync works perfectly for me both to and from google. I dont have any special settings either...

The Following User Says Thank You to jer006 For This Useful Post:
try syncevolution app currently on extras-testing but works really great, I have set it to sync at 3 in the morning and I have the google and phone contacts updated all the time and no need to use mfe.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SanderLewis View Post
Has anyone found a way to successfully sync their google contacts with their N900 contacts?

I am currently using NuevaSync (http://www.nuevasync.com) via Mail-For-Exchange and can retrieve contacts FROM google, but it appears that any new phone number I add to the N900 does not sync BACK to google.

Any suggestions?
I am having a similar problem.

Nuevasync doesn't give me any error messages when I try and sync contacts but it doesn't actually do anything.

Syncevolution doesn't work ("synchronisation failed")

Mail for Exchange doesn't work if I try and synchronise directly with googlemail.

I just want to synchronise my contacts somewhere, anywhere, over the air. Is this asking too much?

The Following User Says Thank You to col37400 For This Useful Post:
I have found, that I have some contacts from n900 are lost and a lot of contacts synced to gmail is not present - the end of alphabet starting with v... I have about 270 contacts and this has became very sad to me. I was very satisfied with nuevasync until now, now I am horrified.

The Following User Says Thank You to jaromrax For This Useful Post: