I noticed that when you have a double album the Nokia N9 order the songs incorrectly (when using the album number tag).

Instead of doing:

CD1 - 1
CD1 - 2
CD1- 3
CD2 - 1
CD2 - 2
CD2- 3

It does:

CD1 - 1
CD2 - 1
CD1 - 2
CD2 - 2
CD1- 3
CD2- 3

The really strange thing, though, that one of the albums I have works correctly (it's actually a triple album). But it looks like is the only one. I checked many times if there is any difference in the tagging between the working album and the other but there's none (they are all listed with CD n OF n, SONG n of n, for example).

Anyone experienced the same?

Hmm, never experience that yet with PR1.2.

What I do experience though is that when 2 different albums have similar words in the Album Tag (i.e. Greatest Hits) the album art will only show the same for both albums. My work around was to add Greatest Hits '2010' to one of the Albums and then it showed the correct album arts.

Did you do the tagging your self or it came in from your purchase/download?

Last edited by BlinkThinks; 2012-02-29 at 04:52.

From iTunes, they are tagged from cds or tagged by me.
The cover thing is a nightmare, some of them don't load at all.

But the track order thing is really annoying. A solution would be calling the first cd "album title cd1" and the second "album title cd2 but I don't want to do that.

Btw it doesn't support compilation too: every dj mix album is listed not under his name but under the name of the artist for every track (which is kind of normal but ipod and itunes support an album artist tag too).

Oh and EVERY artist with the article "The" is listed under T. Which means that I'm not going to find "The Beatles" under B.
iTunes had this problem too once but Apple corrected it.

The Following User Says Thank You to TCK For This Useful Post: