Active Topics

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
So does munozferna (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1255042) or Elleo get bounty or it was only talk?
Well, Elleo hasn't posted a working app yet. Munozferna app also doesn't allow you to download .torrent files as far as I can figure out, it seems to only allow you to share new files.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by wormdrummer View Post
Well, Elleo hasn't posted a working app yet. Munozferna app also doesn't allow you to download .torrent files as far as I can figure out, it seems to only allow you to share new files.
It has option to run it localy or connect to remote. and you can add torrent or magnet link to download. So basically it's working. Soooooooo are you gonna pay him?

Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
I've just published a first version of my app for the Coding Contest, feedback is welcome. Transmission Remote Control (with a local transmission-daemon for the n9).

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1255042

Any updates on this app? I have used transmission on the N9 before and was relatively simple. I read on your page magnet links do not work. Any clue on when it will? Thank you for your time.

[QUOTE=Elleo;1257942]Sorry, I've been a little busy with other projects; I'll fix the last main bug in QtRapids soon (currently there are issues updating display information for multiple torrents at the same time) and upload something for people to play with.[/QU

Hi Elleo, was just wondering if it would be possible for you to post something to test for QTRapids, even if there are a few minor flaws?

The Following User Says Thank You to wormdrummer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Hi Elleo, was just wondering if it would be possible for you to post something to test for QTRapids, even if there are a few minor flaws?
Well here's a version you can play around with if you like: http://mikeasoft.com/~mike/meegorapids_0.1-1_armel.deb

It's really not ready for general use though. It'll download stuff fine, but like I said earlier the status display doesn't update reliably once you have more than one torrent running. There's also currently no way of stopping individual torrents through the UI.

I'm not likely to have time to work on it further until October as I have a deadline I need to meet at the end of September.

Thanks Elleo... Tried it and it doesn't seem to add torrents at all. But thanks anyway.. I will be patient and wait for your work in October.

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Thanks Elleo... Tried it and it doesn't seem to add torrents at all. But thanks anyway.. I will be patient and wait for your work in October.
You need to save torrent files to your device then open them through the "Open" option in the menu, it doesn't install an automatic handler for torrent files yet.

Yeah, I did that, but the torrent doesn't add, it just goes back to a blank screen.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Don't want to accuse anyone, but he said same thing about http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...50#post1265750 and i checked it and it worked. Didn't try QtRapids, but i assume some people just throw words as "bounty" and "1000$" on air even if they can't deliver. It's a shame that they not only want free apps to be developed to them, but they lie!!!!

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Don't want to accuse anyone, but he said same thing about http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...50#post1265750 and i checked it and it worked. Didn't try QtRapids, but i assume some people just throw words as "bounty" and "1000$" on air even if they can't deliver. It's a shame that they not only want free apps to be developed to them, but they lie!!!!
Get Stuffed *****!. I'm helping the community to get these apps built!. I have tried the Meegorapids app and honestly when I select a torrent file to add, the window closes but the torrent is not added. It's honest feedback and has nothing to do with the bounty.

Elleo, I've tried rebooting, uninstalled and reinstalling... I don't know if its something to do with my setup, I'm running inception, but wouldn't think that would make a difference?