Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Just got my tablet money on my bank account.

bought 96 packets Royal Canin Urinary S/O Chicken - Veterinary Diet for the money.

Yes, My cat food costs alot since its diet food. She eats 2 packets/day. The shitty food at normal stores gives her troubles.

Everyone should be careful what you give your pets :/
Attached Images

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Just got my tablet money on my bank account.

bought 96 packets Royal Canin Urinary S/O Chicken - Veterinary Diet for the money.

Yes, My cat food costs alot since its diet food. She eats 2 packets/day. The shitty food at normal stores gives her troubles.

Everyone should be careful what you give your pets :/
Yeah, don't give them anything they can't handle, like money.

Happy to hear that you got your money. Let's hope you will get another 96 packs with tuna via the second part soon. Should appear info any day now...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

I'm gonna buy a cat, just so I can buy it some great cat food.
And all thanks to the jolla 2 year saving plan! (0% interest, conditions apply)......

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
I'm gonna buy a cat, just so I can buy it some great cat food.
And all thanks to the jolla 2 year saving plan! (0% interest, conditions apply)......
Sounds like a good investments. Just imagine if $2,571,262 USD total funds raised was used for cat food instead. Jolla could have bought a lion. Then we would have a lion now atleast

http://www.exoticanimalsforsale.net/lions-for-sale.asp

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-10-25 at 19:11.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Yeah, don't give them anything they can't handle, like money.

Happy to hear that you got your money. Let's hope you will get another 96 packs with tuna via the second part soon. Should appear info any day now...
Wait. Did mikecomputing get his second half payment?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Wait. Did mikecomputing get his second half payment?
Remember he had that whole complicated issue with his bank, lack of trust in PayPal, wanted BitCoin instead of money and all kinds of other steps? That invariably created his delay in his first refund.

Yep. Totally assuming, totally paraphrased his situation, but if it were a hand grenade, I'd be just as effective...

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Remember he had that whole complicated issue with his bank, lack of trust in PayPal, wanted BitCoin instead of money and all kinds of other steps? That invariably created his delay in his first refund.

Yep. Totally assuming, totally paraphrased his situation, but if it were a hand grenade, I'd be just as effective...
Ah. Ok. Glad he got it to work out.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I remember the times when people got cats to keep mice and rats under control. A cat that could not feed itself was useless. Now people spend money to buy them "special diet" food. Times they are a-changing. Not always for the better.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I remember the times when people got cats to keep mice and rats under control. A cat that could not feed itself was useless. Now people spend money to buy them "special diet" food. Times they are a-changing. Not always for the better.
I still think it's better with cat food than jolla keeping the money as hostage.
Many cats have forgotten how to hunt. Even lions. The can only hunt the toys humans bought for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0CJD-l68fw&sns=em

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund