Active Topics

Notices

The personal dataplan does not work with the PR1.2. in the pr1.2 the data is stored in different tables because there are more options to choose from. Personal dataplan needs an update to fix this.

Or does anyone know how to fix it?

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Hmm, as soon as I can get my hands on PR 1.2 I can change this. Sorry to the early users of PR 1.2, but that is one of the problems with having access to the firmware before developers

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fiferboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
yes....sygys phone needs to be downgraded

Originally Posted by sygys View Post
The personal dataplan does not work with the PR1.2. in the pr1.2 the data is stored in different tables because there are more options to choose from.
That's really interesting, I wonder what they added (considering bug 6730 is WONTFIX).

What do you have in GConf under /system/osso/connectivity/network_type/GPRS ?

The Following User Says Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ England
you hve options for home network and roaming network!

plus warning for certain download limits

indeed so my idea is that the program personal dataplan gets the wrong link to the info.

@fiferboy, i saw many programs wich were allready made for PR1.2 even befor the leaked version. with the SDK you can test the 1.2 version right? why not make a pre version of dataplan

I don't have a screenshot of it anymore, but I think there's a 32bit data representation limit in there somewhere - when my download counter went past 2147483648 bytes (2 gigabytes) it went into floating point representation. I asume that's not intentional?

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
@sygys: I was just thinking about the SDK. Unfortunately (at least with previous SDKs) the appropriate keys were not populated, since there is no GPRS data in the SDK. I can check the current SDK, but I do not hold out much hope that the gconf keys are there.

The Following User Says Thank You to fiferboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Ireland
Hi,
1/. I hoping there can be add-on feature to add a automatic reset date (set by user eg. 16th - related to the billing period) each month to clear the download figures on the 3G and to save that previous data to amendment to previous month/year file details.

2/. also have download data per APN details.
Thanks,

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by fiferboy View Post
Hmm, as soon as I can get my hands on PR 1.2 I can change this. Sorry to the early users of PR 1.2, but that is one of the problems with having access to the firmware before developers
And what about users who wont use pr 1.2 in the future?
Am sorry about YOU are here before official PR 1.2

The Following User Says Thank You to taril For This Useful Post: