Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
This might help:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...243#post852243
thanks for that but i think that option is for exchange.I have gmail and a hotmail account and i have a million unread messages.Any other way of doing a full 'read all' on all of my messages.tnx

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
ok so far its awesome, i am getting an internal error message from time to time ( e-mail and web ) but its very smooth, and very redponsive .
is it possible to have faster kinetic scrolling in the conatcs app/ phone app/e-mail .....

I understand that the virtual keyboard cannot be changed for portrait mode becuase it is closed source, but is it possible to port over a QT virtual keyboard to use instead of the normal one?
for example http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/...content=107388

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
what about fastsmsevo ?

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austria
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Code:
gconftool-2 -s /apps/osso/hildon-desktop/ui_can_rotate -t bool false
Will be part of the status menu plugin later on.
will the gconftool command bring the option to the status menu?
i try this, but nothin happend!

btw. what is disable_phone_gesture... this is also in my hildon-desktop gconf.xml

cheers

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
ok so far its awesome, i am getting an internal error message from time to time ( e-mail and web ) but its very smooth, and very redponsive .
is it possible to have faster kinetic scrolling in the conatcs app/ phone app/e-mail .....
I did experiment with faster scrolling and did get higher FPS (not that high though) but it raised CPU usage to 100% while scrolling so I doubt I'll include that.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 309 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by yogi900 View Post
Thanks for all the efforts for CSSU...today I installed..it works good..

One problem, I do not know if anyone has reported here..(I have not read all 158 pages) : I am not able to add any new field in "Edit Contact" mode...my contact application crashes. This problem is observed after CSSU upgrade.
ahh yeah..i did experience this prob too today when i tried to edit the contacts from call history..the phone auto rebooted..

but no worries though... =P

solution : open the qwerty keyboard to input the details..

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
Installed CSSU yesterday (for the first time) and noted few things:
1. Change theme and it will never change wallpaper and icons even after killall hildon-desktop
2. There is a line near top in the menu while in portrait mode
3. While inside any folder of menu, if we rotate device then we come out of the folder to main menu containing folders (have catorise installed)
4. While screen is locked, first power button press is ALWAYS ignored while before CSSU (before yesterday), power button used to get ignored only sometimes.
5. Lock screen is screwed in some theme and works fine in others.

I am not sure which of above bugs have been mentioned already but just writing those I have encountered.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
I can't see it in the Changelog, is the bug that makes hildon-desktop to increase CPU load fixed?

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North-west, UK
Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
You wrote that? Because I remember writing that. Pretty early on in the CSSU releases.

Unless you're talking about another wiki page then the one I'm thinking of, that's just blatant lying for... idk, what? What does having people on the internet think you contributed something you didn't actually contribute bring you? If you are talking about a different CSSU wiki page, or some non-CSSU wiki page, then my apologies. But that looks exactly like how I remember wording it when I wrote it.
Chill. I meant the whole page.

Geez, egos eh ?

The Following User Says Thank You to tomchiverton For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade