Almost new condition. I used this with my N770 and it worked wonderfully. Time to save my pennies for an N810 and I won't be needing this anymore. Lists for $149 on Nokia's site. First $75 takes it. Ships from suburban Chicago, IL. No box, manuals or CD -- just the keyboard and batteries.

Charles

Originally Posted by chill633 View Post
Almost new condition. I used this with my N770 and it worked wonderfully. Time to save my pennies for an N810 and I won't be needing this anymore. Lists for $149 on Nokia's site. First $75 takes it. Ships from suburban Chicago, IL. No box, manuals or CD -- just the keyboard and batteries.

Charles
How do you input foreign-language characters with this keyboard?

--Denis

Originally Posted by chill633 View Post

Charles
Charles, please check your email.

Originally Posted by delaroca View Post
How do you input foreign-language characters with this keyboard?

--Denis
I've never tried it, but according to the manual you can enter accented characters by pressing the ` key then the letter. There is also an AltGr key that supposedly brings up an onscreen option for alternate/Greek characters. Again, I never tried it.

Anyway, it looks to be sold. Thanks for the interest.

Originally Posted by thunder7 View Post
Charles, please check your email.
I did, and replied. Being local helps. :-)

It looks like the keyboard is sold, folks. For reference, the manual is online here.