Notices

Sorry for dumb qw: Donīt know how to change disk on pbp? Already configured de key for that but I donīt know if it work...
Thanks for all

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by guilledoc View Post
Sorry for dumb qw: Donīt know how to change disk on pbp? Already configured de key for that but I donīt know if it work...
When you need to change disc press the key and select the disc...
If the pbp is a multidisc one you'll see a list with the discs "Disc 1, Disc 2..." else you need to select another pbp with the disc you need.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Moldova
Hello friend !!! one question, in "r11", "Parasite Eve 2" going without any problems, but now emulating stops on the start screen manufacturer.
can u fix it ? or this problem on notaz core ?

Originally Posted by AndyTitan View Post
one question, in "r11", "Parasite Eve 2" going without any problems, but now emulating stops on the start screen manufacturer.
http://boards.openpandora.org/index....-pcsx-rearmed/

Try to check "Rootcounter hack"

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Moldova
Try to check "Rootcounter hack"
- Rootcounter Hacks 1 & 2 - Fixes for games such as Parasite Eve 2 (1), Vandal Hearts (1) and InuYasha Sengoku Battle(2).
try, there is no effect.

Originally Posted by AndyTitan View Post
try, there is no effect.
Well it doesnt work for all try outs. It did work when i tried it (rootcounter hack 1) with pal version of spiderman 2.

Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
Hello, Sakya and Bonapart, I just wanted to let you know (and all of you people) that if you push an update now, there may be problems. According to http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...-gles/0.4.5-7/ , one of dependencies is "libxau6 (>= 1.0.3-2osso1.1)". I'm worrided about the ">=" part, becuase, as reported today in thread http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=83939 , there is newer version of libxau6 in extras-devel (someone forgot to change the name of newly uploaded package), so if package builder uses that new version, you're ****ed. You may want to change ">=" to "=" for now, unless the issues are resolved or repo admins remove duplicate package with errors from extras-devel. Cheers! Great work with emulator, Sakya and Bonapart!

is there a way to launch psx games from terminal with pcsx?
i tried to launch pcsx from /opt/maemo/usr/games/ but everytime i try to launch as user i get "could not load cd-rom" and if i try to launch as root i get segamentation fault after ari64_reset.

Originally Posted by danzo View Post
i tried to launch pcsx from /opt/maemo/usr/games/ but everytime i try to launch as user i get "could not load cd-rom" and if i try to launch as root i get segamentation fault after ari64_reset.
Try something similar to this:

/opt/maemo/usr/games/pcsx -bios SCPH1001.BIN -bdir '/home/user/MyDocs/Roms/Playstation/Bios' -fullscreen -cdfile '/media/mmc1/Gaming/Psx/Mortal Kombat II.bin' -cdda -xa -nosound -gles

Originally Posted by danzo View Post
pcsxrearmed works from the command line.
The gui just executes it...
If you want to see the command the gui is executing execute the gui from the terminal and launch a rom, in the terminal you'll see the command line used by the gui.

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud