Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post
Nope, it's incredibly ugly, the ui is terrible and feels very 90s, not up to current design trends in any way shape or form. Not an opinion, it's a fact. It is sluggish, transitions hang, opening sms takes longer than it should. It's just a sh * t os. bottom line Nokia f * ck ed up.
90s? Next thing you might say is that itīs light years behind the leaders etc. I agree that there is some problems with animations and speed could be better in some places but WTF seriously? Those are IMO the last things to fix and are minor grievances currently. Look up bugzilla and find REAL bugs that block using some applications or features!

Only fact what we now here have is that you have made yourself clown. Congratulations.

Last edited by slender; 2010-09-14 at 06:13.

The funny thing is that for me the original pr was faster then 1.2 and with less bugs

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
partially looks just as slow and sluggish as maemo. i hope this gets improved.

sometimes i wish apple helped nokia with maemo/meego-ui...

oh god, what did i say? haters in 3...2...1....

Originally Posted by Lullen View Post
The funny thing is that for me the original pr was faster then 1.2 and with less bugs
what a ridiculous statement..

and to the guy that claimed that maemo was unstable: didnt have a single reboot...zero...nada...

Posts: 319 | Thanked: 289 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Lisboa, Portugal
lol You fanboys make me laugh. the n900 is a piece of s h it, terrible os, good hardware components, but just garbage. I wish i didn't buy it, and I wish there were more idiots out there to buy it off of me.
So let me get this straight, everyone that does not agree with your opinion is either an idiot or fanboy.

Wow, that is the most grown up and intelligent statement I saw a total stranger type on the internets. (Nah, kidding... I saw worse.)

It is funny that you still hang around in the middle of the idiots and fanboys. I think you should go out and meet real people that actually agree with you, or is that too difficult since you call everyone names if they dont like the same chocolate as you?

Seriously, I just wish that less people like you would be out there. You can do yourself (and us too!) a favor, you either get the freak out of here dude or just learn how to talk some sense.

A grown up man getting lectured about behavior. Pathetic.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HangLoose For This Useful Post:
I wish there were more idiots out there to buy it off of me.
You had your n900 priced way over market value. Blame who and whatever you want, but you didn't know what you were doing when you bought the device, and you don't know what you're doing trying to sell it.

Stop being a sore loser and move on.

The Following User Says Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
Is this a game "looking for the intruder" ?

because I think that I found him...

Originally Posted by msa View Post
sometimes i wish apple helped nokia with maemo/meego-ui...

oh god, what did i say? haters in 3...2...1....
/Ī)"/?!%"#%
To be fair we haven't yet seen Nokia's MeeGo-Harmattan.

lol Shut up.

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Good trolling joshua.maverick, good trolling!