Active Topics

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 126 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Germany
Sure, will update soon

Last edited by Niwakame; 2011-12-12 at 13:05.

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 126 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Germany
Updated, promoted to twitter.

Last edited by Niwakame; 2011-12-12 at 13:20.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
i dont know ur twitter, where link?)

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
aah, sorry,

THREAD MOVING HERE >> http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=80687&page=2

Originally Posted by Niwakame View Post
Ok, installation should be now as easy as installing these three .deb files in a row (simply download by click on them, and then start the installation by clicking in your Transfers window on the appropriate download).
Just had to thank you and everyone else who was involved in making this such as simple process. Please keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by billranton View Post
It shouldn't conflict, but if you feel you need to remove them, do apt-get remove python-papyon telepathy-butterfly python-telepathy

You can also do the remove with the other packages listen in the msn thread. This will tell you to use apt-get autoremove afterwards, which will take care of the other dependencies.
When you say you can remove other packages what are the other packages are you referring to? I used apt-get remove python-papyon telepathy-butterfly python-telepathy after removing my msn account using mc-tool but just want to make sure I don't have anything left over from the older install method.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by BW~Merlin View Post
When you say you can remove other packages what are the other packages are you referring to? I used apt-get remove python-papyon telepathy-butterfly python-telepathy after removing my msn account using mc-tool but just want to make sure I don't have anything left over from the older install method.
The extra dependencies listen in the original thread. Namely python-gobject python-openssl python-gst0.10 python-farsight python-crypto python-dbus. Then run apt-get autoremove to clean up any dependencies that they brought in automatically.

The Following User Says Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by billranton View Post
The extra dependencies listen in the original thread. Namely python-gobject python-openssl python-gst0.10 python-farsight python-crypto python-dbus. Then run apt-get autoremove to clean up any dependencies that they brought in automatically.
Thanks, just removed these now and did the apt-get autoremove clean up.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
aah, sorry,

THREAD MOVING HERE >> http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=80687&page=2
So it's not necessary to reference this thread at all any more?
It's been totally superseded by this thread?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=80687&page=2
If that's the case, I'll remove it from my list of: how-to's/fixes/twks/apps/other.

Hi,

When i enter the "select * from services", I get the error message "Error: unable to open database file". I've had problems before also modifying files in the "/home/user/" directory. Iam in the root user mode...I think After I enter the command devel-su and rootme as the password i get the message "BusyBox v1,19.0.git (MeeGo 3:1.19-8+..........). and the line indicator changes "#".