Originally Posted by dvarlamoff View Post
Its limits exactly in Organiser Feed settings
because all another feeds, like RSS, facebook, vk are support line fold and word wrap
Are you using one of the aggregating modes (i.e. multiple events in one feed entry)? Organiser Feed implements those modes by adding new lines after every event. Since version 1.1.80 to do this cleanly (i.e. no event should take up more than one line) I calculate the width of the current line depending on the settings in the stylesheet and truncate the title of the event so it fits into the viewport when the phone is portrait mode.

Feed entries are static and have to be removed/readded to adapt to the updated width of the viewport. As landscape mode is not part of the official system, I am personally not using it and I have little spare time at the moment I am not planning to implement this myself. If anyone wants to step up and implement this, I will gladly merge the changes into the next version.

uninstall OF, and install calendar feed, much better i think..

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Russia
Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
uninstall OF, and install calendar feed, much better i think..
Curiously enough, it's not better, calendar feed stopped working after a few days...It's fail to update information of calendar

The Following User Says Thank You to dvarlamoff For This Useful Post:
Sorry. I was wrong

Last edited by abuli; 2012-07-01 at 11:47.

[-]Organiser Feed 1.1.80 doesn't seem to be working since PR1.3 update.
Is an update to the application required?[/-]

Edit: Organiser Feed 1.1.80 works fine in PR1.3, not sure why I thought it didn't.

Last edited by ginggs; 2012-07-04 at 06:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to ginggs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
Organiser Feed 1.1.80 doesn't seem to be working since PR1.3 update.
Is an update to the application required?
I'm still on 1.1.4 but that seems to work alright with PR1.3

The Following User Says Thank You to litemotiv For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Great app!

One request. For my use maximum look ahead of three weeks is quite short. Could add more options for example 1 month, 2 moths, 6 months and a 1 year.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Testing 1.1.80

In "no aggregation" - Event time's last digit eg XX:XY is cut off, just fine with birthdays and to-dos.

In "no aggregation" mode the settings entry for "to-dos"-aggregation is missing but behaviour of "Aggregate to-dos into single entry" persist from "one entry per day" setup.

A birthday text is running into line length limitiations but there is then a ")" cut off and replaced with "..." (3dots) which is actually longer than without cut-off, looks weird

Events do show the event's end-time but not that it is on another day (if)

+1 for the look ahead suggestion to include more but are you serious about 6month and 1year?

Thanks for your work!

EDIT: "Events do show the event's end-time but not that it is on another day (if)"
I just added another event to the same starting day ending an hour later, it still shows the greyed end-time of the first entry of that day... this is in "one entry per day" mode, in category mode it shows "time of last refresh" beneath each category... in "one entry" mode it shows the end-time of the last entry which is in this case part of the omitted list (which cannot be altered in length)

Last edited by chemist; 2012-07-23 at 14:52. Reason: end-time

Hi

I've been using the development version 1.1.80 and overall seems pretty stable. When can we expect the release in the store?

thanks,

The Following User Says Thank You to javiermon For This Useful Post:
I'been using version 1.1.80, in the aggregated mode for category, it's difficult to identify today's event, it would be great that today's event ia highlighted