Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
previously you told us that you have 2 of them and now 4 ??? if its laggy and you don't even like it then why you are buying more and more ? sell them and buy lumia's.

and still you will think that WP is best for Nokia. See Samsung today took over Nokia in handset sales. its now top mobile phone maker in world but still idiots at Nokia board of directors thinks that its right path for Nokia to recover. Really a sad news for me.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyols...handset-maker/
Please dont reply that joke. Makes me angry everytime I see lumiaman quotes. (He is in my ignore list)

Read somewhere that Nokia's BoD and many of it's larger shareholders are also Microsoft shareholders. Tanking Nokia to boost Microsoft shares might actually be quite profitable.

The wireless problem is specific to wireless N which my router is using.

See this thread
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...m/td-p/1189865

No i didn't use 30 min fetching only manual.
The lag isn't my only problems though, I just stated a few. The accounts issue was horrific, as well as my exchange syncing. 720p video playback was sketchy. Choppy browsing etc.

Anyway did not come in here to bash N9 but to point out misinofrmation that's being spread.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Please dont reply that joke. Makes me angry everytime I see lumiaman quotes. (He is in my ignore list)
I hope the door didn't hit you on your way out

who cares if Samsung overtook Nokia. Nokia needs to focus on quality and service. Selling large numbers of outdated phones is nothing to brag about.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
I see Nokia stock has managed to ONLY go down three cents over the past week. Maybe it's finally stabilized to its new true price. 'Course, if it remains less than $5 per share for much longer, it's going to be under threat of being de-listed from the exchange and relegated to the penny stocks markets.

PROOF! You CAN reach your goals!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Originally Posted by hotnikkelz View Post
The wireless problem is specific to wireless N which my router is using.

See this thread
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...m/td-p/1189865

No i didn't use 30 min fetching only manual.
The lag isn't my only problems though, I just stated a few. The accounts issue was horrific, as well as my exchange syncing. 720p video playback was sketchy. Choppy browsing etc.

Anyway did not come in here to bash N9 but to point out misinofrmation that's being spread.
Its not so much as misinformation but different experiences in different...countries. The n9 owners in the Malaysia forums only have lag issues if its set to 30 min auto update. Other than one or 2 sim tray problem, smooth to use.
So far,(more than 10 yrs)nokia devices always work fine in call and internet connection.

Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
Its not so much as misinformation but different experiences in different...countries. The n9 owners in the Malaysia forums only have lag issues if its set to 30 min auto update. Other than one or 2 sim tray problem, smooth to use.
So far,(more than 10 yrs)nokia devices always work fine in call and internet connection.
It also depends what you use as your standard for comparison. If the standard is another Nokia phone then you probably right that people feel no problems. But if you compare with iPhone or Lumia, the difference in smoothness and lagginess are as clear as.day and night. N9 is a nice try, and despite the fact that i like it and have several in my possession, it lacks the basics of modern UIs, smoothness, lack of stuttering and seamless transitions.

and the coarse N9 UI, tells me that not enough time was put into perfecting fee necessary details. and it has nothing to do with Elop. N900 was released in 2009. Any forward thinking company would have had N9 on the drawing board by 2008, plenty of time to transition to a smooth device by 2011.

Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
It also depends what you use as your standard for comparison. If the standard is another Nokia phone then you probably right that people feel no problems. But if you compare with iPhone or Lumia, the difference in smoothness and lagginess are as clear as.day and night. N9 is a nice try, and despite the fact that i like it and have several in my possession, it lacks the basics of modern UIs, smoothness, lack of stuttering and seamless transitions.

Tags
backdoors, buysomethinelse, danrantos, goodbye nokia, lumiadork, lumiaturd, nsa_cia_lumia, seasons in sun