Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
for speedtest intall the cnlab speedtest app then try the new speedtest app. seems to be some conflict.

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Grazy View Post
I still can't get speedtest to install! i have given up!

is there anything i can do to force it? can i get the install file from somewhere else?
Should have contacted support. I did, and they sent me an email temporarily linking to a working .deb.

They said that currently, in error, the app posted up for the N9 on Ovi store is actually a .sys (i.e. a Symbian image) rather than the required .deb. I couldn't be bothered to ask how a) how that had come to pass; or b) why the .sys was still up

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Near St. Albans UK
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
That means that tracker is being used by another application and that's why it's waiting... you need to check and see what application is holding tracker hostage...
Ok,

but I am very much a newbie can you explain this? I have downloaded other apps since! this one just doesn't work

when i first go in and click on it in download history it comes up with "download" if i click it nothing happens it will still say "download" if i go to the last tab again it will say waiting.

this is so annoying hope you help!

Last edited by Grazy; 2012-01-20 at 22:38.

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
Originally Posted by Grazy View Post
Ok,

but I am very much a newbie can you explain this? I have downloaded other apps since! this one just doesn't work

when i first go in and click on it in download history it comes up with "download" if i click it nothing happens it will still say "download" if i go to the last tab again it will say waiting.

this is so annoying hope you help!
I just posted above, the cnlabs speed test app is conflicting with it, download that one first, then try to download the speedtest app after that. It worked for me, I was having the same issue.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Near St. Albans UK
Originally Posted by warrentaye View Post
I just posted above, the cnlabs speed test app is conflicting with it, download that one first, then try to download the speedtest app after that. It worked for me, I was having the same issue.
tried that! i'll try again though!

update! yes its downloading! how weird!!

thank you very much!