Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ malaysia
how to change the developer mode.before this I was able to activate the developer mode, but when I reset (clear device) I failed to enable the developer mode. help me pliz

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Asking help without telling details is not helpful.

How did you reset the device? Your current device and PR release.

Please give us screenshots of error messages on the ui when you try to enable developer mode from security UI.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
If you try to restore your backup?????? You must restore aegis first and then restore developer mode. The developer mode is not going to be installed if you do not have restore your aegis. IF you try to restore settings?

I got same problem when i test pr1.2. Other way to do it? Yes, reflash fiasco and emmc images. AND DO NOT RESTORE YOUR SETTINGS

Last edited by Makeclick; 2012-03-08 at 17:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
Asking help without telling details is not helpful.

How did you reset the device? Your current device and PR release.

Please give us screenshots of error messages on the ui when you try to enable developer mode from security UI.
thank you for the attention of the community meego. I used the N9 PR 1.2. but this happened when I was using PR 1.1. if there are ways to solve please help me. it is the lack of N9 I can not activate the developer mode. thanks
Attached Images

sudo flasher -f -F firmware.bin -F emmc.bin --erase-user-data=secure -R

(replace firmware and emmc with your region variants)
that will take 15-30 mins depending of your usb ports speed, and will reset N9 to factory defaults, ie after that you should be able to set developer mode (as a downside you need to reinstall every application after that one).

And remember to set the clock to current date before trying to enable developer mode, otherwise enable might fail.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
sudo flasher -f -F firmware.bin -F emmc.bin --erase-user-data=secure -R

(replace firmware and emmc with your region variants)
that will take 15-30 mins depending of your usb ports speed, and will reset N9 to factory defaults, ie after that you should be able to set developer mode (as a downside you need to reinstall every application after that one).

And remember to set the clock to current date before trying to enable developer mode, otherwise enable might fail.
tq bro..but i dont know how to flashing my n9.I like to learn all about n9.Where can i learn some tutorial or everybody whoes know about flashing meego can teach me??
tq bro.