Active Topics

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Austin, Tx
When I first saw this thread, I was half expecting advertisements to cheap medicines .ru or something, hahaha

This is great news. So happy about the Folders, I used them ALOT on my N97, and I am sure it will help out organizing apps/games/bookmarks/etcetera.

So Excited, Just the other day I was wondering if I had made the right decision to go with the N9 vs the Lumia 900.

Now I know, glad to see Nokia still backing meego and not leaving us out in the cold like happened with my N97 (~3 years and only 1.5 real updates)

Originally Posted by tamerbatar View Post
yes. maybe I have said too much...
Well if he's involved with the N9 isn't his job already at risk?

Sigh. The crap coming out from Elop @ CES has me down.

Screenshots of PR 1.2 has me up

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonnyl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Again - any sing of file manager (file chooser) implementation system wide coz now can't upload anything from built-in browser? thnx

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaeezzy For This Useful Post:
I want an option to increase the font size. Even though I'm running on PR1.1, there are some places that the font is very small, i.e., the store. Also the option to show missed, received, dialed calls in the same page.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nabs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Slovakia
increasing font size is possible via mod...

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Nabs View Post
I want an option to increase the font size. Even though I'm running on PR1.1, there are some places that the font is very small, i.e., the store. Also the option to show missed, received, dialed calls in the same page.
[Offtopic]The small font size is not the problem for me. Horrible pentile screen is the problem. It causes the small letters to be almost unreadable because the edges of the letters become fuzzy. With N900 I never need to zoom to read small letters. With N9 I have to zoom all the time.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Hi
Can you check please if you phone have zoom in video recording ?

Hi tamerbatar

Is there any text reflow in the stock browser?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CadESeo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Will PR1.2 also come with fixes for the numerous bugs found on the N9? My N9 could definitely use several bug fixes to smooth the OS out.

Originally Posted by OVK View Post
[Offtopic]The small font size is not the problem for me. Horrible pentile screen is the problem. It causes the small letters to be almost unreadable because the edges of the letters become fuzzy. With N900 I never need to zoom to read small letters. With N9 I have to zoom all the time.
You must have super power microscopic eyes because I can read small fonts on my N9 without any problem and they look sharp to me.