Hey, I've sucessfully installed Gingerbread onto my N900, but i'm having an issue with the marketplace fix

APP Market Fix:
Open the Market app (from the Home screen or app launcher)
Leaving the Market app running, return to the Home screen and open the Settings app again
How do you leave the Market application running in the background? I press the camera button and that does nothing, I hold the camera button and and I get "recent" applications. Every time I go to manage application > running applications Marketplace is never there.

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
You just full press one time the camera button to return on home screen.

You started a topic for this??

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
By pressing the camera button you go back to the homescreen.

Be aware that the marketplace fix isn't working on Nitdroid N11

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Going back to homescreen the application is running background. And yeah I do know that market fix doesnt (still) work.

if you read it properly it says the new N11 Gingerbread - market fix doesnt work!!

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
You can use Applanet as an alternative.
http://www.applanet.net/

I didn't install N11 though, I have gingerbread. According to the tutorial they are two different things. When I press the camera button for one full click I get a recent application popup, it doesn't take me back to the original menu. Should I maybe install all the updates? Also, if I do, can I just install the 5th one or do I have to do one by one?

i recommend installing the N11... reason being accelerometer is now fixed and much more stable then the old gingerbread. Only down side is that market fix doesnt work although you can always use your computer to install it...
if youre going to install N11, do a fresh install not over the old one... as many people have reported that it got stuck on android boot animation... and its always better to remove the old installation

will do, thanks anyways people.