My N9 is running at 1200mhz / 1,25V since a month now. Totally stable and smooth as silk. Battery life is slightly degraded, however this doesn't matter to me since I charge my N9 on a daily basis anyway. As for the stock voltage, 1125mhz was the highest I could go without running into stability issues. Good luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to meegofan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by meegofan View Post
My N9 is running at 1200mhz / 1,25V since a month now. Totally stable and smooth as silk. Battery life is slightly degraded, however this doesn't matter to me since I charge my N9 on a daily basis anyway. As for the stock voltage, 1125mhz was the highest I could go without running into stability issues. Good luck!
please tell me all the settings you used I want to put it at 1.2 ghz but I do not know what settings to put

My phone is overclocked at 1150mhz / 1.23V (stock voltage)

Is it okay to leave it like this or do you need to increase the voltage as well?

Phone seems fine, no restarts, no freezes, no nothing.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by mrk88 View Post
My phone is overclocked at 1150mhz / 1.23V (stock voltage)

Is it okay to leave it like this or do you need to increase the voltage as well?

Phone seems fine, no restarts, no freezes, no nothing.
As has been mentioned many times before; use a configuration which works for you. If you have no restarts, no freezes, no issues then stick to it. There is no right or wrong configuration except for idiotic chip burning configs like >=1400mhz so just keep to what works for you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
1.2GHz @ 1250000
I can feel more smooth on Nokia Store.

1,1 GHZ @ 1.087500

Works fine since a while... The short battery life time is becoming a Problem for me..
before I used it at 1,35 GHZ @ stock (1,225 if I remember correctly)

hello guys, i need help from all professional people like you, i have my n9, for a year and i am not satisfied of the speed, it always lag, especially when playing music, i have 64GB n9 and i have 30GB of music installed, no large applications yet installed, I still have around 30GB free space, If i type the title of my song to the search box inside the music player application,i have finished typing it, before it shows the title, and sometimes the player doesn't respond, so I need to close the application, sometimes, if my spelling is wrong and I need to use back space to delete in a fast manner, it also has the same not responding, even the message, when i scroll up to the first message on top, it lags before it gets to to top, i hate this thing, i have already installed faster n9, upgraded to PR1.3, and tried the N9QT, but still nothing works, and then i have read this overlocking, now my question is, will this overlocking will help my problem of lagginess? i wanted to try it but, i am not sure about the settings, i am afraid if i will accidentally kill my n9, does this overlocking varies on phone? so do you mean that different phone have their different settings? how will I know which settings is applicable on my device, I really want the 1.3GHZ but I am just afraid in doing it. and what if i go beyond the warning signs?, will it really break my device? what is the proper settings for this, should i go and try when i saw the warning signs? or should i stop? i really need help from you guys, please do give me some advice before i do it, thank you in advance

Last edited by underbone; 2013-03-02 at 05:13.

i could not download the inception when i try to click the word "here" , it always says like this : The connection has timed out The server at endno.de is taking too long to respond. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

--it always happen like this everyday, i think i dont have any problem with my internet connection, is there any other way where can i install the inception, and by the way, do i have to use my n9 in downloading this inception and 2 files, or by pc?

and another thing is, where should i supposed to install the 2 files? is by using filebox? or by using terminal, please help thanks!!

Last edited by underbone; 2013-03-05 at 22:43.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
underbone,

Download inception from here...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
wow thank you so much thedead, at last i got it now, and by the way, how am i going to install all this files? through filebox or by terminal? and can you answer some of my questions in my first post? thank you in advance!!