Active Topics

Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
Originally Posted by disappear View Post
What does mean...flash 11.1.61.0 on n900
tweak flash player available in the repos allows you to change what version flash player is reported to sites ..it doesnt upgrade the actual player software what you actually enter though is 11.1.61

Originally Posted by vittoriob4 View Post
Tried all kinds of different settings and rebooted my phone...still no go
what do you get when you try to play a video are you prompted to install a newer version of flash or do you get a black screen that never loads? If it is the later it may just be facebook is lagging it has happened to me and then worked fine a half hour later.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Fila For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Mike Fila
tweak flash player available in the repos allows you to change what version flash player is reported to sites ..it doesnt upgrade the actual player software what you actually enter though is 11.1.61
Yes i know the tweak flash version is a long time ago in the repo,just i think that you realy use flash 11.... my mistake

Originally Posted by Mike Fila View Post

what do you get when you try to play a video are you prompted to install a newer version of flash or do you get a black screen that never loads? If it is the later it may just be facebook is lagging it has happened to me and then worked fine a half hour later.
It is asking for Flash Player update... It might have something to do with CSSU package update which happened few days ago. I'm not saying that CSSU interupted my FB features, but it could be...

Originally Posted by vittoriob4 View Post
It is asking for Flash Player update... It might have something to do with CSSU package update which happened few days ago. I'm not saying that CSSU interupted my FB features, but it could be...
try this http://www.whatismyflash.com does it report 11.1.61?

Nope. Reports it to 10.1.61 to no matter which version I chage it. Now...when I start up tweak flash I'm getting "tweak flash size mismatch error"?

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Fila For This Useful Post:
did that as well, but finally got it to work....looks like after 1.3 my flash player didnt change and had the same one prior 1.2. Reinstalled apt-get install --reinstall adobe-flash* to 1.3 ...took care of mismatch error and changing flash player version to higher one. Reboot....Youtube on FB works fine now Thanx alot bud!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to vittoriob4 For This Useful Post: