Active Topics

Same to you kojacker! Thank you so much again!

The Following User Says Thank You to pao_ungas For This Useful Post:
@Sir Topet

You already have the tools, skills and the willingness to try different things all you need now is "Time" that will sooner or later will come We all be supporting you Sir

@Vetsin

Would be really great if they release a consumer version of the N950, But you have to keep in mind that Niomi (Your n900's name right?) might get jealous

@kojacker

Hi Sir nice to meet you. I've been busy lately so I haven't been active these past couple of weeks. Looking forward to learn a lot from you

The Following User Says Thank You to Garcel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Naiomi Garcel. hehe oo nga no? Well... talagang ganun, she had her time. Sobrang alaga na nga siya eh. Mahal pa ng casing nya! Pero sa totoo lang parang lalaki talaga tong phone na to, parang gusto ko na ngang palitan ng pangalan eh. haha

Guys help ulit...hehehe

all my videos are not working already... It returns an error: unable to play media. Media format is not supported.

All my videos works fine yesterday but right i cant watch them anymore.

Thanks in advance!

It works fine now after i rebooted it..pro guys my idea ba kau ano problem ng vidoes ko?

Also sino na nakapag install ng aircrack-ng? Hindi ko kasi sya mainstall or madownload man lang..

Thanks!

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
@pao,
may inupdate ka ba? baka yun lang po dahilan. hehe
may local N900 thread po tayo dito: http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=321834.
share ko lang din tong link na to, helpful eh. http://www.noeman.org/gsm/maemo-smar...nds-noobs.html

Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
@pao,
may inupdate ka ba? baka yun lang po dahilan. hehe
may local N900 thread po tayo dito: http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=321834.
share ko lang din tong link na to, helpful eh. http://www.noeman.org/gsm/maemo-smar...nds-noobs.html
Sir vetsin, thanks sa links! sige post din ako dun baka may makatulong sa akin..Thanks ulit!

@kojacker
Tried to send this via PM but seems like your inbox is already full.

I'm thinking bout playing around with the code from FCam. I don't know C++ but I did have some experience with C. Forgotten ancient knowledge. haha But I think I'll give it another shot.
Can you suggest some good IDE? I prefer the free ones. hehe I used Dev C++ in Windows back then. At school we used gcc in SUSe but I never really liked it. hehe

So... is the bet about giving me your N950 still up? haha

EDIT: Oh wait! FCam's garage gives some pretty nice newbie instructions... I'll try that route.

Last edited by vetsin; 2011-08-13 at 22:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Somebody got a N950 in the Philippines? Sweet, wish I had applied for the device program.
On a side note, hopefully the importers at Greenhills won't price the N9 at 40k, just like the iPhone 4 when it came out.

@pao_ungas : Install aircrack-ng, make sure you have the Injection Drivers, then use Cleven.

Last edited by Hurrian; 2011-08-13 at 22:53.

hurrian,
kojacker's not from the Philippines. hehe he's from the UK. (saglit lang bat nga ba ko nag-eenglish? hehe) madalas lang siyang tumambay dito...

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:

Tags
filipino, jovit, nokia n900, pacman, pinoy ako, pinoys, selling n900