Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 98 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Netherlands
used command-line
tracker-processes --hard-reset

and runned MussOrgsky again

no different outcome

My only problem is that I cannot view the whole path of a song which could be a problem when I have to fill out some missing information.

I am unable to edit any metadata info. all fields are greyed out. Any idea why?

what about improving MussOrgsky with folder batch editing, selecting your own cover, selecting/using google images?

I would love these features

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Antipodes
Originally Posted by ivnvir View Post
what about improving MussOrgsky with folder batch editing, selecting your own cover, selecting/using google images?

I would love these features
+ 1! I have a 99% complete media library excepting some obscure albums that mussorgsky cant locate the correct artwork for......

All I would like to do is add my own cover art. Does anyone know where mussorgsky files its artwork?

I have tried removing the files and folders via windows explorer from the N900, then using mp3 tag to tag these files..... then add back. However the files seem to revert to the random art I selected via mussorgsky, ie: overrides whatever I have done with mp3 tag.

I am wondering if its a coincidence that all the files in question are .WMA's???

I am going to convert them to mp3 and try again to see what happens.

Q' for anyone who knows:

Where can I delete the mussorgsky tagging from, is it simply delete the files from my file library or is there another core file structure that is hidden and has to be accessed via another method?

Is there anyone who can add a point-to-file-on-N900 device option for album art selection option to mussorgsky?

Any help, advice, ridicule would be appreciated.

*edit update

converted and removed whole files from N900. rebooted then tagged with NCH, dragged files back to N900. rebooted.

Still shows up the random files I assigned via mussorgsky. sigh. can Ivan be contacted to discuss where the root files are stored in the N900 file system? its a small thing but I love my music and I want all my library correct!!!

Last edited by wasserkuhl; 2010-07-16 at 10:32.