I don't know who else to contact!!
I ordered the N900 on contract on Vodafone through Nokia's Mobiles phones direct website, almost 2 months ago, i've been given 3 different delivery dates and i still have not recieved the phone! Mobile phones Direct have turned off their phone lines because they are too busy to answer all the calls regarding the N900, and are not answering my emails, I don't really want to cancel my order but even if i did i couldn't get hold of them to do so!!! The only reason I ordered the n900 was because the original delivery date was a week before my previous contract ended. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, or if any has any advise!!

Originally Posted by gem1234 View Post
I don't know who else to contact!!
I ordered the N900 on contract on Vodafone through Nokia's Mobiles phones direct website, almost 2 months ago, i've been given 3 different delivery dates and i still have not recieved the phone! Mobile phones Direct have turned off their phone lines because they are too busy to answer all the calls regarding the N900, and are not answering my emails, I don't really want to cancel my order but even if i did i couldn't get hold of them to do so!!! The only reason I ordered the n900 was because the original delivery date was a week before my previous contract ended. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, or if any has any advise!!
Nokia N900 Vodafone Shipment will start on 7th of Jan. 2010.
Check the site below:
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...0-landing-soon

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Just received one of two orders with PriceUSA both placed with Amazon on November 12.

Apparently my second order was shipped via Los Angeles on the 18th and the first via San Francisco on the 20th? LOL

USPS Tracking is almost useless.
Until this morning my second order was listed as:
Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 14, 2009
and just now updated to:
- Out of Foreign Customs, December 22, 2009, 3:49 pm, AUSTRALIA
- Into Foreign Customs, December 22, 2009, 3:33 pm, AUSTRALIA
- Arrived Abroad, December 22, 2009, 3:33 pm, AUSTRALIA
- International Dispatch, December 18, 2009, 10:00 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
- Arrival
- Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 14, 2009

The first one was:
- International Dispatch, December 20, 2009, 3:46 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
- Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 14, 2009

Australia Post is even worse. There's no results for both orders...

EDIT: Oh, and unfortunately the one that arrived today is for my workmate... so i'm still waiting for mine
gonna have to "steal" my workplace mailbox keys

On the one that was delivered I tested everything I could think of, and it's all working

Last edited by H3llb0und; 2009-12-23 at 05:32.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
completely useless for tracking with usps

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hey everyone
I live in India and one of my friend is currently in New York. I wanted to purchase a N900 and that too real fast as my friend will return to India in a day or two.
I just wanted to know whether my friend can purchase the phone instantly from the NY flagship store or they would take some time. In other words will my friend be able to just walk in the flagship store and come out with a N900 in his hand? If not then what is the probable waiting period at flagship stores.

Kindly help me out folks

wtf wth...........

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange