Now that the N900 finally ships, I'm planning to grab one. I live in Israel, and Nokia.co.il never even listed the n900. It doesn't exist here, apparently.

Thankfully this phone ships unlocked so I should have many other options, overseas. I was wondering whether you guys know any particular trustworthy online store that sells and ships the N900 internationally. PayPal option is preferred, but not a must.
My last option is eBay, but it's an option. I'd just rather have an actual store to handle my order.

Cheers!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Evry, France
Hey!

I live in France now and I've ordered mine from Amazon UK. I had to do this because Nokia.fr only ships the device with a AZERTY keyboard and I want a QWERTY. Check it out, maybe they ship to Israel as well.

Thank you Andrei! It's on my list now. Any other options?

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bucharest, Romania
Shalom Dragy,

I'm also considering buying the device from overseas since Nokia will import the N900 to Romania only in january and I had two options for that: first will be buying it from an online store and I found amazon uk and shopblt.com (http://www.shopblt.com/cgi-bin/shop/...er_id=!ORDERID) based in US and they ship internationally. The only issue with US devices is customs and extra taxes, but this was already discussed here.

As a second option, I also considered taking a low-cost airline to London for about 80 Eur and buy it myself from a brick and mortar store. For me, the big advantage to buy it from EU is the warranty that will be valid in Romania also. On the other hand, in US the device is only $580, much cheaper than in any european country.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jidi For This Useful Post:
I'm from Romania too and desperate to get a N900. Maybe we can order 2 or I could pay you half of the ticket price to get me one

why you don't try ebay?