Closed Thread
Does anybody know if titans power-kernel is still being maintained??

It would really be awesome if one of the cssu devs could try and integrate the latest kernel from MeeGo and also the bleeding-edge wifi drivers into power-kernel.

This would remove the screen tearing issue as the MeeGo kernel has newer gpu drivers and could possibly smooth out most of maemo's transitions?

I am only asking if its possible, and definately not wanting anyone to try and do this until they have finished with the current cssu update

Thanks for all your hard work

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
very interesting thing, I saw a PR.1.3 customized too on a famous arabian maemo forum :-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dtergens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by dtergens View Post
very interesting thing, I saw a PR.1.3 customized too on a famous arabian maemo forum :-)
that forum is bananazzz yes its called pr1.3 black version or what ever, but can't post the forum's name, because it will get u banned, also there is a flash image of that pr1.3 so u can flash it with flasher !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
yes that's it, after a look at the changelog I will never test it personnaly, just need the fabulous and great CSSU update lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dtergens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 519 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Malaysia
We should just probably wait and see how this latest update goes... MAG already kinda gave a sneak preview about what's in store... if they can deliver that one WELL-TESTED and complete, it's gonna be a bOMB
Malaysian N900 user!!!

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Hmm... do you see your custom font everywhere around the OS or just in MicroB? If latter, then I think reinstallin just MicroB should do it.
ok we have progress, its only showin up in microb and firefox, now i don't have any idea how to reinstall microB, but i did reinstalled firefox, and the problem is still there.
opera worked fine after i reinstalled the n-series theme....

haven't any updates for a very long time

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
is the CSSU compatable with powerkernel v46? or would it be better to leave the power kernels alone until cssu has been updated?

Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
is the CSSU compatable with powerkernel v46? or would it be better to leave the power kernels alone until cssu has been updated?
Yeah CSSU works fine with the power kernels. No problems here and I am running the latest power kernel version

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Turkishflavor View Post
haven't any updates for a very long time
What are you talking about??

Its only been a month since the last CSSU update!

Pretty much all other phones are lucky to get software updates every 6 months! Also if you check the thread you will see that the new update is coming shortly..

My Contributions

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade