Notices

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
Originally Posted by StefanL View Post
@Estel, this is fixed now when using KP51, it was a problem with the load / unload script for the injection drivers provided by the original author (lxp). Anyway, if you have KP51, you need to use the script from here to use the built-in injection driver modules for KP51. All this, of course, is already part of fAircrack v0.50, which will be released when I finally get time to package it all up. Getting closer now, because of the excellent post from here. So, run the script and it will toggle the load/unload of the KP51 modules and you should be able to use fAircrack's other functionalities.
WOW...Faircrack v0.50, One question, this version will be compatible with CSSU-thumb (21.2011.38-1Tmaemo4-thumb12). If so I'll be anxiously awaiting this release.

Regards

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by D@vIcHoJD View Post
WOW...Faircrack v0.50, One question, this version will be compatible with CSSU-thumb (21.2011.38-1Tmaemo4-thumb12). If so I'll be anxiously awaiting this release.

Regards
I have not run CSSU-thumb yet, so frankly I have no clue if this will run. Chances are it will, if all the other bits work (python, injection drivers, aircrack-ng, macchanger, sudser, john), since it is really just a python script.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post:
Hi
previously had "faircrack 0.49" working
But a few days ago I flashed my "n900"
when I open the application closes, but the version "0.30" if Runs

I tried with "kernel 49", with "kernel 49 pre 50" and "apt-get -f upgrade"
and it is the same

Has any possible solution?

Thanks

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Dallas TX
Any news on v0.5?

Thank you again for the great software

Not so shameless bump

Hi.
First I'm not good and do not understand a lot of things in "Maemo world". I have faircrack. When I launch it everything works fine.
I open Monitor and when i clicl on anything for example enable monitor mode, or Set MAC Address NOTHING happens. Also MAC Address is empty.

Can somebody help with this?

Thank you!

Originally Posted by nejco View Post
Hi.
First I'm not good and do not understand a lot of things in "Maemo world". I have faircrack. When I launch it everything works fine.
I open Monitor and when i clicl on anything for example enable monitor mode, or Set MAC Address NOTHING happens. Also MAC Address is empty.

Can somebody help with this?

Thank you!
It would help if you can post some screen shots. I am assuming you meet all the requirements in post 1 of this thread.

To get some more useful diagnostic output, trying running from a xterm window in the MyDocs FAS subdirectory: python main.py, or run it from pyGTKEditor.

Originally Posted by StefanL View Post
It would help if you can post some screen shots. I am assuming you meet all the requirements in post 1 of this thread.

To get some more useful diagnostic output, trying running from a xterm window in the MyDocs FAS subdirectory: python main.py, or run it from pyGTKEditor.
i wish i would know how to run that! when i press anything nothing happens and mac address is always empty

why no more update for this best of the best app!!!

i can only crack some of the wep wifi, but not yet a single wpa. please it easy to install and crack

which is better faircrack or cleven? P.S: be HONEST

Originally Posted by youmeego View Post
why no more update for this best of the best app!!!

i can only crack some of the wep wifi, but not yet a single wpa. please it easy to install and crack
Suffering from developers cramp (ie. work committments, young baby, etc.). I haven´t picked up my N900 in almost a year. Have been thinking about publishing a new versión though (well it is almost a year old now).

The Following User Says Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, aircrack-ng, epicfacepalm, pen testing, rtfm dude!