Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
And should the capital H not be an small h?
Code:
if ! test -h /etc/reaver; then

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
hello can someone help out here, i am trying to install reaver which needs libpcap0.8 installed i am gettin these errors:
Attached Images

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by luunaitk12 View Post
hello can someone help out here, i am trying to install reaver which needs libpcap0.8 installed i am gettin these errors:
Just install libpcap0.8, unless you are a developer you won't need libpcap0.8-dev, which is the package that seems to give you the problem.

When I've started to use Pali's version - surprise, WASH also works (finally), no matter if stand-alone, or from Cleven

I've noticed strange issue - without specifying channel via -c, most of the time, hoping doesn't work. I haven't checked, if it's reaver or Cleven issue, so don't take it as "official" report yet.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Originally Posted by StefanL View Post
Just install libpcap0.8, unless you are a developer you won't need libpcap0.8-dev, which is the package that seems to give you the problem.
i did want to install jus libpca0.8 only it kept givin tht dependency error even with -f install so installed tht n other dependencies after which it finally got installed. n whn using it via terminal oe cleven it keeps givin time out error. it doesnt associate with essid even tght there is a strong signal. it used to work b4 all good. but since the newer reaver it got all dependency issues n other errors.

finally package promotion is working and you can vote for reaver in extras-testing:
http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...r/1.4-2maemo1/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post: