Closed Thread
Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by jimx View Post
All this to plug a keyboard in...correction, NOT to plug a keyboard in... N900 goes back on ebay today
Originally Posted by imperiallight View Post
Personal computer my a $$

Nokia did nothing to differentiate it from a phone (copied the old processor and screen size of the iphone in fact and got rid of the bigger screen size and USB OTG of the tablets), just got unpaid members of the public the opportunity to work on its crippled deficencies in their own time
You two are a piece of work. Disgraceful. Please sell your N900 and leave this forum so there can be some actual discussion here. Polluting development threads with your BS is not acceptable and I hope you soon get banned if you don't mend your ways.
If you want to whine and complain move it to an appropriate thread ON THE OFFICIAL NOKIA FORUM.

Originally Posted by jsa View Post
Even the unpaid members that can actually make a difference left this thread because of the likes of you two. Congrats. Talk about pissing in your own cereal.
+1000000000

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to skalogre For This Useful Post:
Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
As per a request from several developers working on this, (and since it has become off-topic and volatile), this thread is now closed until further notice.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Last edited by xomm; 2010-06-22 at 21:35.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xomm For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
awesomeness in the works, boulevard of broken deals, host, i am the dealbreaker, inspector gadget lies, mobidapter is a scam, nokia fanbois, otg, over 9000, usb, usbcontrol