Active Topics

Notices

QSpot 1.1.1-1 is now available for download from extras-devel.. This is a minor update with Spanish translations, and default sorting for search results changed to most popular. Also playlists without name and with zero tracks are ignored. Hope you will like the update!

Also library remains the same version 10, as I noticed some bugs with the updated library during testing.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
I kinda would like an option to be be able to copy the http-adress to a song by longpressing the song.
Would it be possible?
Great job as always,nice to see you still working on qspot

Originally Posted by datjomp View Post
I kinda would like an option to be be able to copy the http-adress to a song by longpressing the song.
Would it be possible?
Great job as always,nice to see you still working on qspot
Yes, that would indeed be possible. Could add it as an additional option (together with possibility to Star a track or add it to a playlist)..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
this program is best! thanx a lot for your work.

The Following User Says Thank You to sperle For This Useful Post:
I'm struggling to get the offline mode to work. As soon as I switch to offline mode all playlists are gone and I can't find a way to mark them as "available offline" as on other apps for Spotify.
Apart of that: Graet program
Thanks

Originally Posted by mgrundmo View Post
I'm struggling to get the offline mode to work. As soon as I switch to offline mode all playlists are gone and I can't find a way to mark them as "available offline" as on other apps for Spotify.
Apart of that: Graet program
Thanks
Hello,

You should be able to mark a playlist offline by long-pressing it, and selecting the "Make available offline" option from the pop-up context menu. When in offline mode, only playlists available offline are listed. Hope this helps..

QSpot 1.1.1-2 should now also be available from the extras-testing repository..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aenbacka View Post
Hello,

You should be able to mark a playlist offline by long-pressing it, and selecting the "Make available offline" option from the pop-up context menu. When in offline mode, only playlists available offline are listed. Hope this helps..
Ah. Soo easy as soon as you know how

Thanks a lot. Now I like the program even more.

A new version of the Spotify library has been released today (with various bug fixes etc). The problem is that it seems to require glibc 2.7, and N900/Maemo5 comes with an older version of glibc. .

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 139 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Oulu, Finland
Ouch. How crazy or plausible would it be to build it statically? Or do something strange via renaming things?

Last edited by Raimu; 2012-05-23 at 21:15.

Tags
premium account, spotify