Notices

Hi Vlad, today I have updated to 0.27.11 - on my N800 (OS2008, booting from internal SD card).

I have also updated the Weather.com database. After this, I had to re-enter all the stations (application was really slow doing this, but it worked, no real problem here).

But now the settings can be opened only once. After closing the settings, they cannot be accessed any more (nothing happens when I click on the "settings" button). After a reboot I can enter the settings again (but still only once )

Last edited by columbo; 2010-06-23 at 09:31.

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by amorek13 View Post
yeah vasvlad how about auto connection on auto update please
I will think about it.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by Lake View Post
Sorry - this is for Fremantle.

Selection of GPS in the 'configure station' option in OMWeather results in a failure to update weather. This occurs when the GPS is already active. For some reason, the application just fails to recognise the GPS.
Please reboot your device and try again.
And tell me the result.

Thanks,
Vlad,

Originally Posted by columbo View Post
Hi Vlad, today I have updated to 0.27.11 - on my N800 (OS2008, booting from internal SD card).

I have also updated the Weather.com database. After this, I had to re-enter all the stations (application was really slow doing this, but it worked, no real problem here).

But now the settings can be opened only once. After closing the settings, they cannot be accessed any more (nothing happens when I click on the "settings" button). After a reboot I can enter the settings again (but still only once )
Hmm.
Ok.
I'm going to check up it tonight.

Vlad.

I just tried to reproduce your problem in my N810. It works. I didn't have this problem. Please send me your config of OMweather.

Vlad.

Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
I just tried to reproduce your problem in my N810. It works. I didn't have this problem. Please send me your config of OMweather.

Vlad.
Hi Vlad,

it must have something to do with the settings file (/var/lib/gconf/apps/maemo/omweather/%gconf.xml), I renamed the old one and with the new (created automatically by omweather) the problem has gone. Thank you for the hint. I attach here both the old and new file so you can analyze what was the reason.
Attached Files
File Type: zip omw settings.zip (1.7 KB, 66 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to columbo For This Useful Post:
Hi Vlad,

it must have something to do with the settings file (/var/lib/gconf/apps/maemo/omweather/%gconf.xml), I renamed the old one and with the new (created automatically by omweather) the problem has gone. Thank you for the hint. I attach here both the old and new file so you can analyze what was the reason.
Fine!

Thanks columbo.

Vlad.

Please reboot your device and try again.
And tell me the result.

Thanks,
Vlad,
Yes it works OK now thank you. The only difference between this time and the last was that I installed the icon sets and weather database before rebooting phone.

Hi All,

Please check up and vote for this package
http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...ations-db/0.7/

Thanks,
Vlad.

How can I make the font bigger? It's hard to read the forcast!!

Also, any other tweaks for customization?

Thanks!

Hi All,

Please check up and vote for this package
http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...ations-db/0.7/

Thanks,
Vlad.

Tags
omweather