Notices

Originally Posted by froghunter View Post
Am requesting a garage project be started. Once this happens, we will need to round up folks who have this working and then anyone who wants to help make it better.

Sound good?
No it sounds brilliant hehehe ;-)

Edit:
Its up already..

https://garage.maemo.org/projects/squeezeplay

Last edited by Narkhaj; 2010-02-09 at 11:39.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ SC, USA
Wow, beat me to it.

To all, the project is up here
https://garage.maemo.org/projects/squeezeplay/

I am functioning as an admin, but will hand off duties to anyone else if they want it. Right now we need those binaries people have worked up. So just head on over to the garage if you are interested in developing, get over to the garage and join.

Great project! I realize that part of my attraction to the N900 is that the sleek black design resembles my SB controllers. Looks like they'll be redundant soon.

Any progress with this yet ?

I would be happy to test with my N800. I have a Squeezebox Server, SB3, and Boom. All are running latest versions.

Is the current (modded for maemo) version of the source anywhere for download so that others can help out?

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ SC, USA
Actually, I still don't have anything up on the garage page, and was honestly hoping someone would want to be admin instead of me.

Just trying to move this along, but I don't even have compiled source source yet to distribute. Additionally, no other members are present in the group (or have requested to join).

I registered on the garage. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I hope this small step will encourage you to move forward with this project.

The Following User Says Thank You to mark-e-mark For This Useful Post:
To bad you can't write a private message to someone on this site.

Else we could ask pat (OP) to share his bin files..

It seems that getting the current snapshot of the source (or, perhaps better, the diffs to the official source) uploaded somewhere might be a good thing too. This would allow people with scratchbox setups to get it compiled up, contribute, etc. If we've determined that the licensing for the basic source is compatible with all this of course.

I don't know how this process normally works in Maemo Land.