Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by djs_tx View Post
Seriously annoying... Wasted a few hours of precious spare time trying to find that missing download.

If you are going to take down resources that are referenced in a tutorial, maybe you could put a "Readme" or something up to warn the idiots struggling with learning this stuff? I assumed I was doing something wrong when my virtual machine looked nothing like theirs. I've googled trying to figure out how to turn on scratchbox in that download for a good hour.

I've got Madde working just fine, just needed to get something to help with the packaging and such.

David
I create deb packages in MADDE with dpkg-buildpackage.

However, I would like virtual image to compare clean environment with the actual device. Like, is this application not working because of my modifications or because the application cannot work even on clean device?

Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
I create deb packages in MADDE with dpkg-buildpackage.

However, I would like virtual image to compare clean environment with the actual device. Like, is this application not working because of my modifications or because the application cannot work even on clean device?
Yeah but my problem is I'm running this on my 64 bit Fedora machine. So dpkg tools don't work.

The Following User Says Thank You to djs_tx For This Useful Post:
Ok, I did too waste time to try to find the Desktop image.

Please someone, clean up the mess.

The Following User Says Thank You to CAT0 For This Useful Post:

Tags
maemo sdk, virtual image