Poll: Is this final version of Flash 10.1 for NITDroid N900 useful?
Poll Options
Is this final version of Flash 10.1 for NITDroid N900 useful?

Originally Posted by joshv06 View Post
Same problem here, does anyone have it working yet?
i tried the latest flash builds but still no luck only the beta is installable, the current working flash on nitdroid is kinda annoying, audio and video is not syncing well together, i just hope flash final will be installable on the next release of nitdroid cheers guys!

N9 64gb black

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
how did you do that ? there is no youtube feedback (rss) in http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions ! or you are talking about youtube.com in general ?
I took me a while to reply to this post because it would have taken a fork in this thread (that I contributed to ) even farther off topic. Thanks AgogData for the PM's though. That is the way to do it when this is the case.

I came back to this thread first so I'll reply here and then point to this thread when I reply to the PM.

Here goes:

Um, I just entered them manually and then saved the locations in the RSS reader. Once and done.

The reason I came back to this thread was because for the past couple of weeks I have had access to the newest mobile Flash on a couple of other devices that I have been using that are not Maemo, or Nokia.

I did not receive any Divine message or develop any super human powers from this experience.

Perhaps Steve O. Jobserino was right... sorta. Even when horsepower does become available. There ain't much more you could do with flash that doesn't require some other desktop type input that a mobile device may never want nor have.

It also seems that any additional mobile type inputs like display orientation, G/acceleration, or even the device's where-a-bouts; Flash may never want nor have.

...At least not until people start picking up their desktop monitors and shaking them or suttin.

I'm kind of glad to see that this a "final" build by the NITDroid team. I don't think anymore effort with regard to Androids flash would add anything to a N900's users experience (or any other current mobile device users experience for that matter).

I for one would much rather see the NITDroid team back on this board and concentrating on how Android could exploit all of the N900's hardware capabilities'

Like the the FM transmitter and the front camera.

SLN member # 009

Last edited by YoDude; 2010-12-24 at 13:42. Reason: their for there

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YoDude For This Useful Post:
thanks YoDude, gonna try it

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by nax3000 View Post
I'm happy in my pants for this :B

Man, once NITDroid gets proper 2D/3D accel (less buggy) and 2G/3G telephony It's probably going to be my default OS.
mine too..