I am wondering is it possible to create route in google maps and then export in .kml... convert it and out somver in meego... so that nokia maps can read it?

or we have some solution that alows as make route on computer in other application and impot it to nokia maps?

thanks,,,

The Following User Says Thank You to sehrz For This Useful Post:
Why would you do this?

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
It's easier to search on a computer, Nokia Maps fails to find lots of street names in my country, all your friends send you Google Maps links to events?

Originally Posted by tigas View Post
It's easier to search on a computer, Nokia Maps fails to find lots of street names in my country, all your friends send you Google Maps links to events?
You can use nokia maps on the computer and search on their web site, you can even synchronise your favorites etc with the phone.

Not sure about your question, but since noone is answering, I guess noone has done it so far.

The Following User Says Thank You to pishta74 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
Having something that would convert links from Google Maps to links that HERE would understand, even on the computer, would be very helpful as well.

Edit: if you can get the location in decimal format (with "What is this?") from Google Maps, the browser version of HERE can understand it. The trouble with "What is this" is that it doesn't always point to where you want it to point but to something that's near.

Last edited by tigas; 2014-11-21 at 16:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to nieldk For This Useful Post:

Tags
google maps, here maps