Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Anyone know where the device drivers are for vista? Trying to connect in pc suite mode and getting nowhere. Updating my version of pc suite just in case.

Originally Posted by Bollen View Post
Hi ti everybody, I am very new to this forum , have been more of an observer. Finally I received my unit this afternoon , full of exitement I switched it on straight away and noticed my screen remained blank and black , absolutely noting apart from the blinking light and the usual Nokia sound . Took the battery out , nothing . Perhaps not inough juice in battery , any advice ? Don't know what else to do , not the best first impression !
writing this on my iPhone 3 gs
Devices like this should ALWAYS be charged first, before you attempt to turn it on. If you're really impatient give it half an hour at least, then power it on. But continue charging it.

Because if you don't, and the battery was low on charge to start with, you risk ending up with a unit that can't be charged. I wrote more about that in another thread.