Active Topics

Notices

Hello, Peter

Just noticed that the latest version of Instinctiv you have made available creates a wrong directory

/home/home/user/Instinctiv

It is probably a typo somewhere in the code. Please, make it keep all files in /home/user/Instinctiv, which also gets created BTW.

The Following User Says Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
Posts: 131 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Michigan
If this has already been mentioned I apologize.

Seems the latest build of Instinctiv the random function is broken, By broken I mean it will play only 3-4 albums and at times repeat the same exact song or album serveral times before going to another. This normally I could see happening on smaller music collections however with my 6000 songs the probablity of it happening "should" be very very slim.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bijiont For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Gi0 View Post
Hate to repeat myself but some posts before i was wondering about the cpu usage you re getting while using insictiv.Any feedback?
Trying to figure out if the problem is on my end or a ~85% usage is a normal/expected one.
We're working on it but 85% seems a bit high for the latest version which took some serious steps towards addressing the cpu usage problem. Make sure you're running this http://instinctiv.com/n900/083110.deb .

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ NanJing China
is there any following update version

any answer ?

有点无语,期待版本的持续更新

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland, Vaasa
Originally Posted by pursueky View Post
is there any following update version
Instinctiv is like ejaculation. It always comes unexpected

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by fms View Post
Hello, Peter

Just noticed that the latest version of Instinctiv you have made available creates a wrong directory

/home/home/user/Instinctiv

It is probably a typo somewhere in the code. Please, make it keep all files in /home/user/Instinctiv, which also gets created BTW.
What about this problem ?

I have verified on my side, the problem is present at this time with build '083110.deb'.

Why not putting packages in a repository ?

It's like a pain to read this thread to see if a new release is out ...

A++

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Greece
Originally Posted by peter@instinctiv.com View Post
We're working on it but 85% seems a bit high for the latest version which took some serious steps towards addressing the cpu usage problem. Make sure you're running this http://instinctiv.com/n900/083110.deb .
Thank you for the reply.Latest version does work more smoothly as far as the cpu is concerned.I m down to about 55% usage while playing,great improvement!Thank you
I d still love to see less consumption if possible.No intentions of breaking your @@,i am close to making it my default player and any further improvement on that matter will definitely be plus
Anyhow thank you once again for a great player!

Originally Posted by mele View Post
Instinctiv is like ejaculation. It always comes unexpected
http://instinctiv.com/n900/092810.deb

btw, if you guys can give me some feedback on what this resolved/if it introduced any new bugs we'll also post to the OVI store.

Last edited by peter@instinctiv.com; 2010-09-28 at 14:57.

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to peter@instinctiv.com For This Useful Post: