i'm going to travel to usa and I what to buy a N900, i saw that amazon, dell and newegg sell the phone, but I want to know of other stores.

do you know other??
thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to erickcancinos For This Useful Post:
Go to this link: http://www.nokiausa.com/visitastore
you can find location of stores.

buy where is cheaper?

Best Buy should be carrying them in-store at some point as well if you want a brick-and-mortar retailer.

When are you arriving? No one has them available at this time. The NYC and Chicago NOKIA stores are selling a limited supply to customers on a waiting list.

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
If you can find an N900 today anywhere in the US, let me know. Everyone I know that has one is either a member of the 300 (devs, bloggers, promoters given demo units) or Nokia employees. I've heard NYC flagship store has started selling to those on the waiting list, but I preordered months ago, and am still waiting. I stay home everyday in hopes that a DHL, UPS, or FedEx truck makes me happy. Sad thing is, everyday, someone on my block has gotten a delivery, and when the truck first arrives, I get all happy, only to get shut down later.

Nokia, can I at least have my N900 by the time we have the DFW Meetup? Feeling a little bare with just a PC now. I NEEDS MY MOBILE OPK... Starting to get restless now.

NYC Flagship store has opened its sales to anyone who walks into the store and requests one, as long as they have it in stock of course.

Originally Posted by toratoko View Post
NYC Flagship store has opened its sales to anyone who walks into the store and requests one, as long as they have it in stock of course.
ah, ha, ha... got a friend who works there, said they where told to say "srry, all sold out" even tho they never really sold any, why? cause they haven't gotten any yet.

as far as pre-orders, I was on the list since Sept 6, Nokia canceled my order because of some nonsense about their free bluetooth add-on not being compatible.. a joke reason at best..

so Nokia equipment not compatible with Nokia equipment?? another ha,ha,ha.. so either maemo sucks & wont work, or Nokia's developers suck & cant get it to work, or Nokia is incompetent, or Nokia lies... pick your posion..

Either way, good luck with Nokia...

Posts: 243 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ silicon valley
I broke down, cancelled my amazon preorder and placed a preorder with nokia usa on Sunday at an additional cost of $200. I have the tracking number and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday). Not sure why earlier preorders wouldn't be shipping.