Active Topics

when will be a competition for the real maemo guys like me ?
you will say fu. why do you say....? ....please someone make a competition subject like reference photos for 3d softwares like ZBrush, 3DsMax .blabla bla bla blender. The best solution to make a reference photo with n900.

Last edited by SHARP66; 2014-08-01 at 21:36.

I did not want to see Android guys photos.

Realy I need help. So what is the best way to make a reference photo for 3d software with the n900.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by SHARP66 View Post
Realy I need help. So what is the best way to make a reference photo for 3d software with the n900.
Do you mean to determine lens parameters?

Last month, the winner photo:
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/...pse2039c23.jpg
What is interesting on this photo? Speed? Ok.
I want to see a photo what I will put on my desktop background.

What this spam is about? Go away...
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
I don't know if he wants to make a 3d model of the N900 or wants to shoot a reference photo to do a model of something with the N900. Anyways, it's off-topic...

Originally Posted by Half-Life_4_Life View Post
I don't know if he wants to make a 3d model of the N900 or wants to shoot a reference photo to do a model of something with the N900. Anyways, it's off-topic...
Not off topic.When I say not off topic is not off topic. Kidding? Not
(I left 3dsMax and ZBrush for the n900( where I learned Python(Devel or Not?)).
I own a powerfull phone(?) I will not use this phone to take a picture(like idiot Androi like persons idiot photos).

What I want? You did not figured out yourself? I drink to much this days. I wanted to explain but I will not. I do not think there is no other like me with the same.....
there is not
what is my problem : I see Capsule.....Nice 3d rendering software (Ovi). There is a python pyglet module that can do(almost the same rendering). But there is no F**** maemo guy who will write some code to read and render an obj. (free) file.

Last edited by SHARP66; 2014-08-02 at 22:04.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by SHARP66 View Post
Not off topic.When I say not off topic is not off topic. Kidding? Not
(I left 3dsMax and ZBrush for the n900( where I learned Python(Devel or Not?)).
I own a powerfull phone(?) I will not use this phone to take a picture(like idiot Androi like persons idiot photos).

What I want? You did not figured out yourself? I drink to much this days. I wanted to explain but I will not. I do not think there is no other like me with the same.....
there is not
what is my problem : I see Capsule.....Nice 3d rendering software (Ovi). There is a python pyglet module that can do(almost the same rendering). But there is no F**** maemo guy who will write some code to read and render an obj. (free) file.
You need a selfie stick...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Damn!!! + 1 DAVE999!!