I've just put a comment, also rated them 1 star ... have given plenty of thumbs up to pro n900 comments

Clueless review.

The Following User Says Thank You to Queb For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by dmj726 View Post
What if we jailbroke the phone so that you could run third party apps and then setup a community place to store all sorts of extra applications?
ROFL.... nice, very nice.

Posts: 516 | Thanked: 643 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Denmark/Poland
N900 feels just slightly heavier than n95 8 Gb. I had to ask my friend to check if he can feel the difference, because I wasn't really sure.

Useful links for newcomers:
Użyteczne linki:
Nowi użyktownicy mówią cześć | New members say hello , Tu zaczynają nowi użytkownicy | New users start here, Podforum społeczności | Community subforum, Wiki dla początkujących | Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Często zadawane pytania | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Google

Jeżeli mogę w czymś pomóc, pytaj!
If I can help with anything else, just ask!

Bored? Follow me

I loved the wight of my N95-2. I feel like its more secure. I think that guy needs to go back and hit the little pink 1lb weights at the gym.

honestly who's going to ever use the manufacturer's app store? i never have done.. and never will
i agree with the fact that ovi store is pointless and crap, but that doesn't influence the phone and its ability to run ANYTHING

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by mike2k4 View Post
I loved the wight of my N95-2. I feel like its more secure. I think that guy needs to go back and hit the little pink 1lb weights at the gym.
You don't want him to ruin that suit that he's wearing.. now do you?