New N9 user here. Have this bug. In the big city my phone loses connection several times per hour. Never on the countryside. Need to get rid of this fine phone as it is totally unacceptable bug.

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Weird, you sure you're having zero issues with 3g net connection now?
Old back-up would be the last thing I'd expect to fix the problem...
yes it weird, but the bug still there eventhough i flash the image.. luckily it solved..

need a Guest House for temporary stay at Malaysia?
PM me

Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
yes it weird, but the bug still there eventhough i flash the image.. luckily it solved..
Do share, how did it get solved?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
I don't see how you could've fixed it completely....
If it really is working flawlessly, it'd be great if you could work with the community to find what's different about your config.
That way we can replicate it & rid ourselves of this issue.

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
i Am having this issue since pr1.3. My connection sticks (shows i have the same signal but i can't connect to the internet out make calls)and then it can't be fixed. I Even move locations, only solution is to restart. toggling plane mode never establishes the creek network again. It had happened three times now. I Know im in a busy att area, but it never happened like this before. it doesn't happen with a particular app. Wifi continues to work.

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by balisingh View Post
i Am having this issue since pr1.3. My connection sticks (shows i have the same signal but i can't connect to the internet out make calls)and then it can't be fixed. I Even move locations, only solution is to restart. toggling plane mode never establishes the creek network again. It had happened three times now. I Know im in a busy att area, but it never happened like this before. it doesn't happen with a particular app. Wifi continues to work.
Reflash? And if you're worried, I can do it for you

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Re-flash is not a fix for this issue (as described in the 1st few pages) unfortunately.

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Reflash? And if you're worried, I can do it for you
I Didnt Get The ota For Pr1.3, So I flashed The Singapore (original) variant just Like A month Ago. I d Hate To Have To Install all My Apps Again. The first time this happened i thought it was due to wazapp, but since then it has happened with the browser and maps. I can see the 3g icon turn blue and stay blue, even if i connect to wi-fi. Usually the signal is stuck pretty low like one bar.

Originally Posted by balisingh View Post
I Didnt Get The ota For Pr1.3, So I flashed The Singapore (original) variant just Like A month Ago. I d Hate To Have To Install all My Apps Again. The first time this happened i thought it was due to wazapp, but since then it has happened with the browser and maps. I can see the 3g icon turn blue and stay blue, even if i connect to wi-fi. Usually the signal is stuck pretty low like one bar.
Are you in San Diego too?

AT&T?

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
I had this problem every other time on 3G. Changing the specific access point's proxy to automatic completely solved this issue for me. Also, it does make sense to leave it automatic, since it changes from time to time.

Sadly, WiFi connection issue exists.. requiring router reboot. It works at times, but at other times, it's buggy.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke