Originally Posted by nikos523 View Post
Any device with 4G, usable apps, active after sales support, so hundreds of smartphones in the 50€ range I guess.
Don’t get me wrong, I do love my N9’s and I play with them when I have time, but they stopped being a usable everyday smartphone many years ago.
Unless of course a call over 2G (if still available in your country) is all that matters I guess.
What 4G smartphone has better keyboard than N950 in any price range?
N950 is 3.5G phone and data still works many countries.

Originally Posted by teroyk View Post
What 4G smartphone has better keyboard than N950 in any price range?
N950 is 3.5G phone and data still works many countries.

Not in the counties that I’m living.
Keyboard is a subjective thing. For me for example a small hwkb on a phone is the worst possible typing experience since I write with swype for more than a decade. Maybe for you it’s the best, but I’m pretty sure that even for that you don’t have to pay 1.000€ since you can have a N900 for 30-50€. That’s what I was discussing here with Maemish and brought that as an example.

And honestly even if this specific keyboard was out of this world, what am I supposed to do with it today? Type random commands on the terminal in a tiny screen with a super low resolution? Or send SMS? And even that won’t work 2 years from now for me.

Originally Posted by nikos523 View Post
And honestly even if this specific keyboard was out of this world, what am I supposed to do with it today? Type random commands on the terminal in a tiny screen with a super low resolution? Or send SMS? And even that won’t work 2 years from now for me.
Don’t get me wrong, I try to say why some people are ready pay so much, there can be another reasons that it is collectors item. You have freedom to type any command. Resolution is enough for that size screen, try to see one pixel from 30 cm far away..hmm SMS should work.

N950 is not device for everybody, but for somebody it is the only device good enough for every day use to carry and some of them have money and some of them doesn't want pay with user information everyday.

Originally Posted by teroyk View Post
Don’t get me wrong, I try to say why some people are ready pay so much, there can be another reasons that it is collectors item. You have freedom to type any command. Resolution is enough for that size screen, try to see one pixel from 30 cm far away..hmm SMS should work.

N950 is not device for everybody, but for somebody it is the only device good enough for every day use to carry and some of them have money and some of them doesn't want pay with user information everyday.

That was my point exactly. Like every other device it can fetch whatever price not because of how much it is worth as a phone in general, but what value it has for the user/collector!

The Following User Says Thank You to nikos523 For This Useful Post:

Tags
selling, selling n9