I'm sorry, I've tried searching threads for hours now, and can't seem to find anything relevant.

Before PR1.2, I tried using the Pidgin protocols for Contacts, to get facebook integration. The constant inability to login in, and duplicating contacts resulted in removal of the protocols... However... I did like that it put peoples facebook status in their Contact Card and displayed under their name in the phonebook.

Since PR1.2 included a cleaner FB integration, I switched to that (and fears of conflicts with Pidgin). However it doesn't show statuses in the Phonebook.

I installed the Twitter for Contacts today (not that I really use Twitter), and I was surprised to see that this app DOES put peoples tweets under their names in Phonebook and Contact Card.

Am I missing something somewhere that everyone else seems to know about? Or is there just no way of doing this with Facebook yet?

Many thanks to those that read all this, and I thank you more if you reply..... I thank you EVEN more if you have a solution.