Notices

any new games.. i played angry birs,bounce,ps1,gba,snes.. so are any games out..??? nd .deb games available..???

what did u play on ps1 and snes ?

tekken 3, smackdown 2 it was slow,dbz ,moto racer 2 slow,nascar rumble,beyblade(atleast good, x men 2 nd amrvel super hero didnt work on n900

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
Snake is the newest game that I have been playing. A few problems but pretty good imho.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
no new games? old games are not good enuf already? code your own new cool games!!!

but srsly, there are plenty old games and there are few emulators here. and anyway what you expected by starting this topic? that people will run and code games for you or what? there are plenty of topics discussing different games already.

@zogg no i meant are there any new games in repo.. can you solve other prob.. my extra devel fails.. nd when i try by x terminal.. apt-get update..its fail to fetch some dns not found server error. can you help me...

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
Reconnect to your wifi. If it still doesn't work let it sit for a while. DNS not found could mean anything from your settings are wrong to your ISP is down.

not sure if you'v tried a few SCUMMVM games but well worth a look at, I believe a few games were added into extras yesterday (hexen 2...)

hey spotfist..yeah help with that thing.. i got scummvm emu..but how to download games for that..which format cd dos,cd vga..i got no knowlege about dat..

google my friend there are a number of games free on the scummvm website, you just download, unzip and then copy over to ur phone to a folder of your choice, start scummvm and point to the folder, it will find the files and list the game, bbosch u can start playing.

A few good ones that arent for free include

Sam n Max (hit the road)
Day of the Tentacle
The Dig
full Throttle

The Following User Says Thank You to Spotfist For This Useful Post: