Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
HtheB's Avatar
Moderator | Posts: 3,457 | Thanked: 5,961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
#11
Originally Posted by aQUICK1 View Post
Hello again sailors, take a look here !,
almost a perfect fit , greetings from NL.

http://grantmcwilliams.com/tech/gadg...for-your-jolla
And what exactly is different then what the first post is saying?
__________________
www.HtheB.com
Please donate if you think I'm doing a good job.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
HtheB's Avatar
Moderator | Posts: 3,457 | Thanked: 5,961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
#12
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
any for jolla tablet size?
I can't figure that out without a tablet you know....
__________________
www.HtheB.com
Please donate if you think I'm doing a good job.
 
coderus's Avatar
Posts: 6,064 | Thanked: 11,225 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Open Mobile Platform, Innopolis, Russia
#13
7.85 inches 4:3 display should size about 160x120 mm. Body is 203x137 mm, looking at pictures we can guess glass size about 190x132 mm. It's okay to have widest part only 180mm if you dont want it to cover camera and sensors.
__________________
Twitter | Openrepos | GitHub | PayPal.Me
 
coderus's Avatar
Posts: 6,064 | Thanked: 11,225 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Open Mobile Platform, Innopolis, Russia
#14
Bought it by your link. Not fits for my Jolla. See pics.
Attached Images
  
__________________
Twitter | Openrepos | GitHub | PayPal.Me

Last edited by coderus; 2015-10-09 at 19:29.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
peterleinchen's Avatar
Posts: 3,192 | Thanked: 5,764 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
#15
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Bought it by your link. Not fits for my Jolla. See pics.
Damn...
__________________
SIM-Switcher, automated SIM switching with a Double (Dual) SIM adapter
--
Thank you all for voting me into the Community Council 2014-2016!

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature
 
coderus's Avatar
Posts: 6,064 | Thanked: 11,225 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Open Mobile Platform, Innopolis, Russia
#16
just 0.5 mm more than needed. If you using other model and it fits your jolla please let me know.
__________________
Twitter | Openrepos | GitHub | PayPal.Me
 

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
HtheB's Avatar
Moderator | Posts: 3,457 | Thanked: 5,961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
#17
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
just 0.5 mm more than needed. If you using other model and it fits your jolla please let me know.
Seems like you didn't align it perfectly. Like I said, it has to be PERFECTLY aligned. YOu can just deattach and reattach it. It worked for me after 2 times

it's a PERFECT fit (as you can see on my pictures)
Edit:
I bought it from http://www.ebay.com/itm/381352415726
(seems like HTC One M7 is out of stock from that seller...)

But let me take a couple more (better) pictures for you to show what I have right now on my Jolla, maybe you've also got the same as I have?
__________________
www.HtheB.com
Please donate if you think I'm doing a good job.

Last edited by HtheB; 2015-10-09 at 20:45.
 
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
#18
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
And what exactly is different then what the first post is saying?
An extra link and info from an older source and confirmation is not good ?

We are free to reply on a topic on this forum if it useful for all member who is searching for a good and solid protection for his Jolla.:rol leyes:
 

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
coderus's Avatar
Posts: 6,064 | Thanked: 11,225 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Open Mobile Platform, Innopolis, Russia
#19
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Seems like you didn't align it perfectly. Like I said, it has to be PERFECTLY aligned. YOu can just deattach and reattach it. It worked for me after 2 times

it's a PERFECT fit (as you can see on my pictures)
Edit:
I bought it from http://www.ebay.com/itm/381352415726
(seems like HTC One M7 is out of stock from that seller...)

But let me take a couple more (better) pictures for you to show what I have right now on my Jolla, maybe you've also got the same as I have?
Yeah sure, i expected answer telling me what i'm stupid idiot and not aligned it properly. My eyes are blind and what i see it's just my problem. Why didn't you posted link where you ACTUALLY bought from in the beginning? Why posting it only now?
__________________
Twitter | Openrepos | GitHub | PayPal.Me
 
HtheB's Avatar
Moderator | Posts: 3,457 | Thanked: 5,961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
#20
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Yeah sure, i expected answer telling me what i'm stupid idiot and not aligned it properly. My eyes are blind and what i see it's just my problem. Why didn't you posted link where you ACTUALLY bought from in the beginning? Why posting it only now?
First of all, there is no need for talk like this coderus. I tried to help you, if you didn't like the answer: Sorry. At least I wasn't sarcastic.

Second: I didn't share because it was already sold out (and it was also a bit more expensive)

Third: I also didn't expect that the one I shared will be like 0.5mm bigger then usual...

Note:
Mine was also a bit bigger, but with a little pressure on the sides, and using it for a day, somehow made it fit in perfectly

So I do hope that it will still fit on your Jolla
__________________
www.HtheB.com
Please donate if you think I'm doing a good job.
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
screenprotector

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:14.