Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
hardy_magnus's Avatar
Posts: 228 | Thanked: 418 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
#11
cut or copy the folder to some other location. i remember it happened with me sometime ago but i don't remember what i did to solve it
__________________
Sorry for my bad english.
goodbye sailfish os.
researcher on psoriasis
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hardy_magnus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 170 | Thanked: 394 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
#12
Originally Posted by hardy_magnus View Post
cut or copy the folder to some other location. i remember it happened with me sometime ago but i don't remember what i did to solve it
I finaly foud the downloaded file in /opt/alien/home/nemo/android_storage/download
I'll try to move it to music folder and see if i can play it
Thanks to all
 

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Feathers McGraw's Avatar
Posts: 564 | Thanked: 1,862 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
#13
Did you not manage to get it working in the end?

Can I ask if you downloaded just the rpm for clutch, or enabled the repo and downloaded like that? Clutch has a dependency on transmission, which is in my repo. It shouldn't have installed without it, but worth checking...
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 170 | Thanked: 394 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
#14
Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
Did you not manage to get it working in the end?

Can I ask if you downloaded just the rpm for clutch, or enabled the repo and downloaded like that? Clutch has a dependency on transmission, which is in my repo. It shouldn't have installed without it, but worth checking...
I used Flud (Android) app
Itīs very easy to use and works great
 

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Feathers McGraw's Avatar
Posts: 564 | Thanked: 1,862 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
#15
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
I used Flud (Android) app
Itīs very easy to use and works great
OK but can you answer the question about how you installed clutch? If I've not packaged it correctly, I'd like to know so I can fix it.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 170 | Thanked: 394 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
#16
Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
OK but can you answer the question about how you installed clutch? If I've not packaged it correctly, I'd like to know so I can fix it.
I went to openrepos and installed it. Then i opened the app but when i clicked the transmission icon the web ui was empty with no options. Not sure if i was doing something wrong
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Feathers McGraw's Avatar
Posts: 564 | Thanked: 1,862 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
#17
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
I went to openrepos and installed it. Then i opened the app but when i clicked the transmission icon the web ui was empty with no options. Not sure if i was doing something wrong
If you don't mind testing, can you uninstall it and then use Warehouse (the openrepos client) to enable my repository and install it again, see if you get different results?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 355 | Thanked: 628 times | Joined on Aug 2014
#18
Using Warehouse installation after re-booting device it worked upon 2nd attempt:Name:  TransmissionWebUI.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  16.5 KB
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 170 | Thanked: 394 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
#19
Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
If you don't mind testing, can you uninstall it and then use Warehouse (the openrepos client) to enable my repository and install it again, see if you get different results?
Unistalled it and installed trough Warehouse. Now icon is missing
 

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Feathers McGraw's Avatar
Posts: 564 | Thanked: 1,862 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
#20
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Using Warehouse installation after re-booting device it worked upon 2nd attempt:
Thanks man. I wonder why it installed at all straight from openrepos, without complaining about dependencies?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:49.