Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
And while were at it, try not to apt-get remove xorg either. I know it can be tempting.....

Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
The OP has to be a troll IMO.
In fact, you're acting like troll here - posting useless things, not aimed at resolving OP problem. Also, personally I think you "full rainbow colors" signature is very "luser style" trollish thing - ho ever, that doesn't mean I disrespect You and need to spam threads, where You ask about stuff.

It;s not (only) about morals. It's about meritocracy. Lately, half of Your posts are of 0 meritocratic value, no matter what thread we're talking about. Chillout, and please put Your sarcasm into Your | and smoke it.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
It;s not (only) about morals. It's about meritocracy.
...trending word, lately? Isn't it?

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Re-flash is the answer to this. I know, I deleted desktop when a package I was wanting to install wouldn't install because of an incompatibility with the version of desktop I was using. Yes, that was an error on my part. A reflash had it all sorted out fifteen minutes later.

The Following User Says Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
I didn't have enough space for my adult movie collection on disk C so I had to remove system32 folder (it was too big) HELP ME PLZ

Reflash only

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

The Following User Says Thank You to HellFlyer For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
In fact, you're acting like troll here - posting useless things, not aimed at resolving OP problem. Also, personally I think you "full rainbow colors" signature is very "luser style" trollish thing - ho ever, that doesn't mean I disrespect You and need to spam threads, where You ask about stuff.

It;s not (only) about morals. It's about meritocracy. Lately, half of Your posts are of 0 meritocratic value, no matter what thread we're talking about. Chillout, and please put Your sarcasm into Your | and smoke it.

Hey Ethel you big old lady,

I stopped reading any of that at "in fact,....." tbh.

Last edited by JamesBond@ge; 2011-08-28 at 16:53.